13- Clipped Wings (18+)

((18+ - V SPICY you have been warned))

A groan tumbles out of my mouth as I lean back into him. I'm burning up from the inside out and the only salve seems to be his touch.

"Easy," he murmurs, moving his hand from my waist to cup my pubic bone. "Stay still."

He hooks his finger inside of me, rubbing it in a particularly sensitive spot. I shudder, fighting the urge to slump against the stall door. It's unlike anything I've ever felt before, making me desperately yearn for something more but  also mourn the thought of its end.

His fingers creep down to my clit, the rough pads resting over the sensitive flesh. A desperate breath puffs out of my throat when the caress never comes.

"Getting impatient?" He brushes the bud lightly, watching me shiver against him.

"Yes," I bite, grunting fervently when another ghosting stroke sends a trill of urgency to my core. One of my hands reaches down to press his hovering fingers firmly against me, grinding shamelessly against the touch. "Fucking touch me already."

He chuckles, the baritone purr rumbling into my back. Sinclair leans forward, brushing a gentle kiss to the back of my neck. "You are such a virgin."

I turn my head enough to shoot him a look that warns him to shut his mouth. His answering leer is unfazed as he adds another finger inside of me.

"Shit." I've only been touched by some half-wit angel blood and the twat at the bar, and even then it hadn't gone on long enough to stretch me like this. It's not painful, but it's uncomfortable at first as I grow accustomed to the size.

Sinclair's fingers are brisk and unfaltering as they dip inside of me but he eases his pace when he notices the way I tense against him. "You alright, angel?"

"Yeah." I move my hips against his hand for good measure. "I just need to get used to the size is all."

"You're tight as fuck," he rasps, drawing them deep inside and rubbing that little spot that has me quivering against him again. "Has anyone touched you before?"

"The technical answer is yes." I'll leave it at that. I don't think going to detail about getting finger-fucked by other men will go over well with him, even if neither one of the experiences were anywhere near the realm of this.

He's silent as his pace quickens, the urgent thrusts making my legs shake with effort to keep me upright. His other hand reaches down to pinch my clit and a full-body shiver rolls through me.

I laugh at his sudden intensity although it comes out strained. "Jealous, Mr. Big Bad Demon Man?"

"Angel."

A cry tumbles past my lips as he rolls the bundle of nerves between his fingers. The tickle of my arousal dribbles down my thighs. "Yes?"

"You should shut up unless you want to taste my cock on those pretty little lips."

The threat undoes me. I rock my hips, burning from the inside out. My body takes over as I clench around him, grinding against his fingers that move in lazy circles over my clitoris.

A breathy groan escapes my lips. I feel high-strung, a bundle of want and need and contentment as my release shakes me.

He makes a small sound in the back of his throat. "That was fast."

"Shut up, Black."

He eases out of me, palming my ass with his other hand. "Turn around."

I do as he says even though my muscles ache with the movement. I have the urge to curl up in a ball and nap like a cat that's just finished licking up a bowl of cream.