Love Or HATE ?

A very Happy diwali to my all Readers , May this Diwali fill into our lives with new hopes  and dreams with lots of love from my side ..And this update is a gift 🥳😘

______________________________________

" I'm happy baba "

She muttered , her heart dropping to The pit of her stomach as she said those words , from her vision she saw Vansh passing her a smug smirk his black orbs shines with victory At this Moment Riddhima felt like she will break down at any moment But than Her baba demanded to leave which gives her utter Relaxation but it was gone as it was come !

" Riddhima bete Hume apse kuch baat karni hai " Ajay said as his wrinkled yet handsome face shines with softness .

Making an eye contact with Vansh who was now looking at her with his obsedian eyes , Nodding her head at his father slowly she made her Way towards The Room with few bodyguards trailing behind them from the corner of her eyes she saw vansh talking with her father , she wonder,What they have been talking ?

" You know Riddhima , I have few days to live my life but before that I Have always wanted my Vansh to get married to the girl  who cares for him And finally He got you " Ajay said as admiration filled his eyes for her , he has a hope that his Son will be changed!

" I know what he has done with you In Newyork wasn't forgivable He was made like that it was not his fault .." he said , his oldery grey eyes shines with guilt knowing very well what his Son did with her whom he intends to treat as his own daughter .

Her eyes shown with shock as she looked at the old man who stood hanging his head low , How could he Easily say this ? He knows everything what his son did with her still he didn't even tried to stop him for once ..Tears started to circulate in her eyes that was threatening to fall down ., Upon that he was indirectly saying him to Accept !

She will never !

" He was made like that And he has Accepted it " she said her voice cold void of any emotions she don't know why he was like this but accepting all his Wrong doings was his choice !

Not to forget his Heartless heart Or CRUELTY !

Before Ajay could say anything Vansh stood there looking at him with his mysterious eyes without saying anything he walked out of the Room leaving couples Alone there .

The Room was silent as Riddhima sat there with flushed cheeks And unshed tears and Vansh closely stared at her

" I should go Now " she mumbled slowly as making her way towards her Baba Only to be held by his hand she saw him holding her Wrist tightly in his hand while he suddenly yanked her petite frame into his well built chest .

" Good , You made Right decision by not disobeying Me " His voice slow yet soft as he voiced out those words when she didn't Answer , A frown appeared on his forehead showing his disliking towards her silent behaviour .

" Look at Me babygirl " his deep husky voice held a little command that Automatically has her eyes met with his As He flashed her his most charming grin , Making a slight dimple appeared on his beard face making him look devilish .

" Like you have left any choice for me " she said with scarsam yet her voice was soft As a humorous laugh escaped his lips .

Tracing his finger on her slight wet lips that she has licked due to nervousness , His eyes burning with desire and lust for her but there was something else too which she couldn't detect .

" Babygirl Now you're officially Mine Soon going to be my Wife , There's nothing which I can't provide to you just ask It shall be yours " he said as his voice laced with Possessiveness taking her lips in his , kissing her so softly as his Another hand traced her soft waist visible in her sexy saree .