1

▬▬▬  数字,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

▬▬▬ 数字,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

I looked outside my window, watching two little kids pass by on their bikes. Adorable.

I sighed and looked back to my messy room that wasn't even finished. I got up from my bed and grabbed a box full of decorations, which was also my final box.

I should probably put them up or I never will because I'm a lazy ass.

I opened the box and used my telekinesis to put everything in each spot to make my room look nice and neat. I took my jewelry box out of the box and-

Oh wait- I forgot to introduce myself, apologies. My name is L/n F/n, and I have psychic superpowers. Kind of a huge thing, I know. I have no idea how I got them, I suppose my parents just got fortunate.

Hah, I remember having a friend that used to have the same powers as me when I was a kid, but I moved away so I don't expect him to be here now. He probably moved while I was gone. Anyway, now I'm back here, in Hidari Wakibara, Japan.

"Hey, Y/n!" my parents called.

"Yeah?" I replied loudly, putting the last decoration up in my room.

"..Can you help us fix our room?" 

Dammit.

...

As I finished putting things up for my lazy parents, I decided to finally lay down on my bed and take a short slumber.

"Finally, I can rest." I sighed in contentment, laying my head down on my cold pillow.

"...Y/n!"

My eyes shot open, irritation quickly filling inside me. What the hell do they need now?

"What is it now?!" I groan, arising from my mattress and stomping downstairs into the kitchen where they were.

"Here's a little treat for helping us out." my mom grinned, placing coffee jelly down on the counter and gently pushing it forward towards me.

My mouth salivated just looking at the luscious goodness. I hastily yanked it from the counter.

"Thank you." I smiled up at them and shortly went back into my room.

"Now finally some time to just relax and enjoy this." I sighed, taking a bite out of the jelly.

I soon finished it and grimaced as I discovered I had finished. I tossed it into the trash and plopped back down onto my soft bed, gradually closing my eyes.

...

"Y/n! Time for dinner!" My dad shouted, making me jump.

"Coming..." I muttered, sitting up slowly. I'm too exhausted to shout.

I yawned and stretched before walking down the stairs. I quickly sat down at the table and took a large bite out of f/f.

"So... excited about the new school you're going to tomorrow?" my mom abruptly asks, shattering the silence.

I perk my head up and thought about the topic for a few instants.

"Hmm, I don't know. I'm excited about meeting new people, I guess. But at the same time, what if people think I look or act weird?"

"You don't look or act odd, you're going to be just fine! I know for a fact that you're going to make plenty of friends." my mother grabbed my hand and gave it a soothing squeeze, helping me calm my nerves.

I took a small breath and took her word.

Perhaps I'm overthinking it. Plus, my mother is always right.
...

A few minutes passed and everyone finished eating. I quickly rinsed my dish and stepped into my room, practicing my introduction if any of my teachers make me introduce myself to the class.

"Hi! I'm L/n F/n. I'm 16- wait, they don't need to know my age. Dammit... start again." I facepalmed, sighing in frustration.

I took a small breath, taking a minute to think of what to say.

"Okay, I got this... Hi! I'm L/n F/n. I just came here from [home town]. I hope we can all be friends!"

Yes! That was solid. I'll say that.

I reviewed it a few more times so I'll be used to it and WON'T mess up.

Clever, I know.

I then peeked at the time, noticing that I should probably go to sleep.

I put my phone to charge and turned my lamp off. I lay on my bed, getting relaxed under the blankets.

I stared at the ceiling, making noises with my lips as I was in thought.

"Eh, everything will be fine. And remember not to show or tell anyone about being a psychic." I muttered, shutting my eyes slowly.

...

the first chapter is done! The next chapter will be great! (˘˘)