Chapter fifteen.

Chapter 15

Chapter 15

***

There was a slight pain in my left arm causing me to open my eyes. Taking a look of my surroundings, I figured out I was in the hospital. The hospital was like my second home, I would come here on the daily basis due to appointment and regular check-ups.

An unsteady sigh left my lips as my eyes wondered around the room trying to find a certain Person.

"Y/n, sweetheart," I heard my stepmothers' voice "you're awake honey?" I felt her getting closer to my bed. I did not want to talk to her, I just wanted to be left alone. Like always.

She slowly puts her palm on my forehead, you flinch but don't feel any pain so you let her continue. She slowly reaches down my cheek, creasing It softly with love. I saw a couple of tears in her eyes. Was she crying because of me?

"Is my daughter awake?" I heard my dad say, "yes she is." A nurse replied. The nurse helped me sit up and face my parents.

"I was so worried." My dad gives me a gentle hug, the second he pulls out my sept-mum takes his place and showers my face with kisses. You were waiting for some type of reaction with your skin but nothing happened.

"Are you feeling comfortable?" She questioned. "Yes mum I am." I quietly answer.

Your dad takes a seat right next to your bed, he looks at you; your head was down and you were playing with you fingers to calm down your anxiety. "where's jungkook?" You whispered, making your father cross his brows.

"You won't be seeing him anymore." He answered.

"Why?"

"He's not the one for you, okay honey, I have already cancelled the engagement." Hearing your dad's words made your heart break into pieces; you don't know why. Isn't this what you wanted? Then why do I feel sad? Why am I feeling empty?

"Y/n, why didn't you tell me about your skin disease?" Your father asks and she looked down in shame. "I am sorry."

"you could of told me and I would of helped you, but you didn't trust me, right?" You slowly nodded your father sighs and takes something out of his pocket.

He puts a house key in your hands. You looked at him, giving him a confused glare. "You need a vacation and that's why I have bought you a house in Thailand."

"But what about my work?" You tried to argue.

"You don't need to worry about that,okay. As your boss I am giving you a holiday And you have to accept it." He smiles at you, you couldn't help but smile back at him.