𝟏𝟖

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

                      ᴮᵒᵇ!               

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

A loud scream was heard early in the morning at the baji household.

❝What's wrong, mom?!❞ Baji run downstairs to find his mom, holding the frying pan and shaking on her feet.

Shio was sitting on the counter, blinking at baji's mom while she was mixing the ingredients for a cookie in a bowl.

❝keisuke! Help me get rid of that thing!❞  baji's mom pointed her frying pan at a direction.

Baji walked closer to the direction.
❝mom, there's nothing here!❞

He heard his mom suddenly gasp.

❝keisuke...whatever you do...don't move..❞ his mom whispered, readying her pan like she's about to hit a homerun.

Baji sweated. ❝.....mom?❞

His mom lifted the frying pan.

Baji walked backwards, away from his mom. ❝mOM?!❞

And then baji's mom chased her own son, ready to hit him with the frying pan. ❝MOM WHAT DID I DO WRONG THIS TIME?!❞ Baji screamed as he run around in circles in the kitchen, his mom running behind him and kept on trying to hit him.

Shio then stared at the two. And then she giggled and waved her hand to a big, furry spider that's hanging on baji's long hair. ❝bob!❞

Baji looked at her while still dodging his mom. ❝hah?! Who's bob?!❞

Shio grabbed a nearby reflective item and showed it to baji's face, her finger pointing at the reflection of bob the big furry spider who was hanging himself and twerking his round body on top of baji's head.

❝BOB?! ZAKAHSJSRHRH❞ Baji screeched as he tried to get bob away from him.

❝don't worry, son! Mommy is going to rescue you!❞ baji's mom finally got hold of his son and reeled her arm back with the frying pan that was shining.

❝..mom...MOM, NO!❞