Swimming 1

The atmosphere between Ares and Rose was tense, although the mafia Prince tried his best to appear as if he was not bothered and fed Rose, the girl could still feel his bottled up anxiety.

"Ares, I am sorry to scare you. Please don't be mad at me, I usually faint when my blood pressure is low, its nothing new and the doctor also said that this is temporary."

Ruffling the shiny black locks on her head, a kiss was pressed on her scalp making Rose blush.

"Come here baby." The man sighed, his mind in turmoil but he could not help and open his arms to welcome the angel in his embrace. She was still shy, delicate eyelashes trembling as she scooted closer before he pulled her up on his lap.

Two warm arms came to engulf her entire body, that was the place that made Rose forget all the worries in the world, a place so safe and secure with his warmth and protectiveness that she could sleep in it without feeling a worry in the world. Her head buried in his chest, ears right against his thrumming heart that pulsed a bit erratically made her feel like she could not breathe.

"You are very precious to me baby, can you please take care of yourself for me hmm? Eat at scheduled time and have full meals, be happy and don't fall sick, can you do that for me precious?"

"I-I will do that Ares, I promise." honey like voice came out after sometime, the deep voice of the man made Rose get lost for a while so she registered late what was the prince saying.

He was the prince then why did he need to talk to her so gently? That was the biggest reason that Rose could not control her heart for him....Ares was not demanding, he was not someone that used fear to gain respect from her, he spoiled her and listened to her.

While Rose remained in his hold lost in her thoughts, the man was thinking about how quickly the time passed, she was here for four months and the next week she will be going back to her estate.

Will she miss him too?

He cannot stop her from going so it would be much better if he could create some memorable memories all the while taking the pretty princess out since she was cooped up here all day long.

"Baby how about.....would you like to go for a swim today, the left side swimming pool is having warm water springs, would you like to explore it with me?" That was one place that Rose might enjoy and might be able to explore without exerting too much of her energy.

Rose who was slightly emotional a moment ago looked up at the man with twinkling eyes and smiling wide as if she wanted to do this since a long time.

"Can I?"

"Ofcourse! Do you have your swimming suit or shall I arrange one for you?" Rose tilted her head slightly contemplating.

"I thought that this place was cold so I don't have one."

After their conversation ended with Ares going out for doing arrangements for their outing, the angel pouted thinking that she forgot to inform her crush that she would prefer a one-piece swimsuit.

It was not that she disliked showing her skin but at the same time this was different, going together with Ares she was a little shy in completely exposing herself, a little uncomfortable in her own body shape.

The tiny princess walked here and there thinking about what to do when a knock sounded on the door making her peek out a bit.

"Y-Yes?"

"Miss your suit, please see to it if you like it."

"I-its ok" Rose did not had the courage to refuse Ares's gift thus she stuttered out making the maid hand her the packet before bowing down and leaving.