15: Camp Activities Pt. 2

Akira: Hey Miku!

Ichika: Slow down a little.

Miku kept walking in front of the two us. I looked at Ichika.

Akira: Hey, has she been acting weird lately?

Ichika: Just a little but it's nothing to worry. I'll talk to her.

Akira: Oh, ok.

She runs next to her. Hmm, what now. This is so. . . I don't even know.

I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Kina or Raiha. I could be doing anything right now, studying, reading, but I'm here in the musky woods right now. There's so many bugs around here, I'm freezing, and I'm tired.

These girls are draining me. Futaro should get a medal with the work he's done. It's only been about one and a half months since I've meet these girls and I'm wishing I never did.

Nothing has changed for me. Well, no, that would be lying. I'm tired.

I've never been this tired in my life. Why am I taking naps all of a sudden? I never took naps ever! I'm acting like Ichika-ah, why is she in my mind? It seems like nowadays they are the only things I can think of!!!

They make my life a living hell I tell you. I've been losing sleep for only 3 points of improvement I see from them. Why do I put up with them? The money yeah but come on. After that nothing.

No, I have to stop thinking like that. Doing that will get me nowhere.

.

.

.

What are they talking about? I'm just walking and doing nothing, I'm bored. I can try to listen in but they will notice.

I'll just walk faster then then and walk next to th- no I could make it worse. When a girl gets mad about something you want to give them space for some time. Kina is no different from these girls. I'll leave Ichika to handle this one. After this I'll head back and sleep again.

——————————————————

???: #*y, hey, wake up.

Akira: Ah, hello?

???: There you are, are you planning on sleeping the whole trip!!

Akira: Ah, sorry, but which one are you?

???: HOW RUDE!!! It's Yotsuba!!

Akira: Are you really Yotsuba?

Yotsuba: Well I think I would kn- wait, am I!?!

Akira: Yeah that's you alright.

Yotsuba: How you know?

Akira: A feeling.

Only she can question herself like that.

Yotsuba: Why are you sleeping?

Akira: Cause I'm tired. Aren't you supposed to be helping with the test of courage thing?

Yotsuba: We finished that dummy, even set of for the big campfire for tomorrow!

Akira: Oh wow, I must have been out of it Huh.

Yotsuba: Yeah, you think! You were going to miss today's activities!!

Akira: There isn't anything else today though.

Yotsuba: There's still a fire today you know! Come on let's go!

Akira: Wait Yotsuba- ahh!!

She grabs my arm and drags me out of bed. I grab my jacket as I'm pulled out of the room.