7 : Day 1st of PME

Tyrespiel's POV

Days passed since that day I grew some balls to challenge my brother and his peers to a bet and I'm admitting it─ I ate what I said.

Days before the exam he locked himself in his room, busy studying from grade 1 textbooks to his age and because he is the Main Male Lead─ after getting the results, he came home wagging his Preliminary Exam papers with a giddy smile.

In such a short amount of time of studying he scored a 100─ bitch who da fuck?

Male lead halo? Author.. Let's talk, I promised we'll just talk💢

Silently cursing the Author, I watched him wave his papers to Mom and Dad and even Roman was dumbstruck by the results whilst glancing back and forth from his brother to his test results.

"HA! NOW YOU GOTTA SHOW YOUR FACE!!!"

He proclaimed loudly that he caught everyone's attention back to Earth. Mom and Dad eventually came to my side while Mom shook me anxiously. And Roman whose soul departed from his body if not for Kaspian pulling it back.

"E-excuse me!?"Father questioned.

I stared at them for a while before nodding my head to answer that one common question in their heads. Mother started crying whilst dabbing a handkerchief on the edge of her right eye and Father stood there shock while hugging Mother.

My siblings look at them weirdly aside from their dramatic behavior but also weird because of how exaggerated their reactions were. Mom and Dad look at each other before gesturing the two to stop dawdling and listen to the story behind my blindfold.

"When your brother was born, he was brimming with a huge amount of mana. Your brother was born with crystalized blue eyes...", Mother reminisce in her memories.

"A magnificent sight to behold!", Father exclaimed proudly.

"Common knowledge is when you turn six will you be able to summon your companion but your brother broke that custom because Owl has already manifested his body..", Mother said calling for Owl on my shoulder to hers.

Both my brothers held an awestruck gaze.

"Lores's mana was purer than water, his mana grows as he age. At the age of six he can already use Owl's abilities and he took a fancy on a dual-bladed scimitar rather than your father's sword." , Mother teased father which we chuckled at.

"And as Lores grew older, he became even more beautiful. The second prince even caught sight of his beauty that he requested to be his playdate."

Both my brothers glancing back at me with a scared face as if the mention of the second prince would curse them.

"Then his beautiful face is the reason why he's blindfolded??", Roman asked with a confuse face.

"No, it wasn't." , so much for a touching moment.

"Wha─"

"I'll take it off after the PME or in academic vocabulary, Rivalry game."

Seeing that they don't wish to share the hideous past of their son, I changed the subject smoothly diverting their attentions but with Roman's sharpness I think he wouldn't fall for it.