12. Keep Lying

«....𝔀𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀....»

The next day comes but the two need to go to university first. They walk through the hallway like always.

Their mood is still down from yesterday's event. They were still thinking about what happen. It can't be like this.

All the seven students sit at the cafeteria table. It's not awkward or tense. But their aura is completely uncomfortable.

"What happens?" Hoseok asked when he saw the brothers avoid looking at each other.

They sigh. Jimin and Jungkook look at each other while Taehyung and Yoongi also do the same.

"My mom/dad told us to break up," Jungkook and Taehyung said at the same.

All of them widen their eyes. "Your what?" Namjoon asked.

"My mom told me to break up with Taehyungie because she said hyungie is not good" Jungkook said with a pout.

Taehyung wrap his hand around Jungkook's waist, holding his hand. "My dad also told me to break up with you"

"What happen between them huh?" Jin asked. Because isn't it suspicious. The same day. The same command.

"I don't know but something must be going with them" Yoongi said. He need to know what is it as soon as possible before all of this turn into a mess.

"Yeah, I think so too because when Jungkook show Taehyung's picture, her face went from disgust to angry"

Jungkook sigh and lean on his boyfriend's shoulder. "You know if anything happen I will not break up with you right?" He asked his boyfriend.

Taehyung smile softly, kissing his boyfriend's head. "Of course baby and the same thing goes to you"

Jungkook nod with a smile. It's okay, everything is okay. They will not break up for whatever reason.

"What if-" Jungkook was cut off by a finger and a shush. Taehyung shush him softly. "There's no what if"

"Okay"

"But we will come to your house this evening" Yoongi remind. "Let see what they have in mind" Jimin said.

‹More like what will happen.› Jungkook thought. He didn't know what reason his mother will pull out.

Guess he need to wait then. For now he will spend his time enjoying the warmth his boyfriend give.

One thing is, Jungkook and Taehyung know their parent was a good parent. The need to follow their command is strong but their love is stronger.

Like they always get what they want, love, care, money, attention and more. Now they want one thing, they can't follow.

Their parent need to know that even they love each other. That made them feel more guilty. But they will see if the reason they give is acceptable or not.

The bell ring indicating the class will start and they snap out from their deep thoughts.

Jungkook and Taehyung sigh because they don't have a class together, they smile and give a peck on each other face like it's their last kiss.

The rest of the Hyungs do the same to their partner and can't help but to look at the two youngest with sympathy.

They just build a new relationship, already facing a problem. Don't know how strong their bond is and how long they can hold onto each other.

Let's just wait and help whatever they can as the time goes.

_

"Go get ready, it's almost time" Yoongi and Taehyung heard their father say. They nod and went to their room to get ready.

"Hyung....." Taehyung call his brother in a whisper. Yoongi knows what his brother is thinking.

"Don't overthink about it" Yoongi reassured helplessly.

Taehyung nod in defeat. After they did, they sit in the car and their father drove to Jungkook and Jimin's house.

_

"What with that face" his mother have the audacity to ask. Jimin shook his head. What's wrong with their mother?

"What, do you expect me to be happy with this breakup thingy? I fucking love him. You know that" Jungkook snapped.

Jimin rub his brother's back to calm him down. "Sorry" Jungkook said after he finally calm down.

They all turn to the door when the bell ring. Their mother went to open the door. Greeted by a not-so-happy face.

They always talk about this. How they will come to each other house to have dinner with their family together. This is not how they imagine it to be.

They sit on the sofa. Taehyung went to sit Jungkook but his father grabbed his hand to sit beside him. Taehyung make an annoyed noise but complied.

"So we will just go straight to the point" Mr. Kim said.

"You guys are brothers"

Their mother said. Jungkook prose's the word in and lets out a disbelief chuckle.

"Y-you are k-kidding right?" Jungkook asked chuckle nervously. Looking at his boyfriend, he just sits there with a blank face.

"What about us then?" Yoongi asked. He asked looking at Jimin.

"You're your mother's son." Was the only thing Mr. Kim said.

"I don't understand?" Jimin asked, lie. He knows very well want the fuck is happening right now. He just can't believe it.

"We're couple before" Mrs. Jeon start, Jimin lean back and cross his arms. "Uhuh"

"I was pregnant at that time. No one know, but something happens that make us split apart" she said without looking at anyone.

Jimin narrow his eyes. Completely didn't believe her. " Let's do a DNA test then" he said.

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi nod their head as in agreement. But Mr. Kim and Mrs. Jeon completely panicked at that.

"No" Mr. Kim said.

"Why?" Yoongi asked back.

"I said what I said. You don't need those stupid tests" he said firmly.

"How are we supposed to believe you guys if there's no proof?" Taehyung asked for the first time since they arrived.

"I said no and you guys can't meet each other until you guys decide to accept that you're brothers" Mr. Kim said firmly, taking Taehyung's hand and dragging him out, with Yoongi following behind.

He passed the brothers a look before going past the door.

×××

*Edited*