𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 ♡ special

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM MORGAN & NOVA ! «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

SPECIAL #001 》
var. halloween cookies

ONESHOT ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

tws ; mentions of starvation, 
isolation, death, murder, 
overdosing on alcohol

❛ you'd thought that it would
just be a bit of harmless fun.
you were so, so wrong. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» GHOSTING / MOTHER MOTHER «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

GHOST IN YOUR HOUSE, GHOST IN YOUR ARMS !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

THERE WERE ALWAYS RUMORS ABOUT THE HOUSE ON TOP OF THE HILL.

The locals called it the Haunted House on Hillingtin Hill—that, of course, wasn't the property's actual name, but the nickname was often treated as such—or, for short, the Hillingtin House. Strung up on its walls like Christmas lights were thick, mossy-colored vines. They adorned every surface imaginable, though they were most prominent on the walls—likely because of the candles strung up just below the roof's edges, illuminating the vines' hues and drawing as much attention to it as possible.

With a long, dark history of murders, betrayals, crimes, and every atrocity thinkable attached to it, it made for the perfect ghost story. Don't enter the Haunted House on Hillingtin Hill, the people warned, or else you might just end up a part of its morbid history.

Its list of owners wasn't that long, especially for how long it had been around, with only six or seven owners in its lifetime, but it was perhaps that part of it that helped cement its reputation.