Chapter 71: Hidden terror

Jungkook's POV

"Miss y/n has regained consciousness, you can see her now." The nurse came to my room and told hyung.

My heart felt content at those words and I quickly got up from my bed and started to made my way out when hyung held my hand and stopped me .

"Let me go see her first." He said looking straight into my eyes , i just brushed off his arm and made my way inside.

I wanted to see her , i couldn't wait any longer , i was worried and anxious.

I opened her room door and saw her lying on the bed , she looked weak and pale , she looked towards me with a straight expression.

I went by her side and sat on the chair beside her bed.

"Y/n!" I called out her name as She tilted her head towards me.

"Y/n." My voice quivered

A small tear escaped her eyes.

I brought her hand close to my mouth and kissed it , "was it frightening?" I asked to which she nodded a bit as more tears fell down her cheeks.

"I am sorry , I couldn't be there for you." My grip on her hand tightened.

Little did i realise that my own tears had started to fall.

Do i feel for her soo much that its making me cry?

Surprised at my own body's response , I couldn't help but question my feelings.

Her silent cries turned to sobs , probably as she recalled the incident once again.

"No y/n , don't think any more , you are alright now , We all are here with you." I assured her as i looked into her eyes.

Her hand now held mine as she looked at me , i caressed her forehead and tucked in the strand of her hair behind her ear.

I planted a kiss on her forehead as a door burst open , i quickly distanced myself away from her.

It was hyung , he looked at both of us with a suspicious gaze before asking y/n ..

"How are you now?" He asked as he approached her bed

Y/n just nodded to him .

"Sorry my phone was on silent and i didnt know you were calling , i mean i know its all my fault." He sighed Before continuing "I shouldn't have let you stay at home alone , tch."

It was evident that he was angry on himself , he was worried about y/n , he was feeling responsible for whatever happened, he thought it was his fault.

"By the way jungkook, you are discharged, you should go h—." Before he could complete his sentence i interrupted him "hyung , y/n wants juice."

"Oh alright." And then he left , a smirk made its way to my mouth as i looked at the door and then at y/n , the blush that had formed on her cheek didnt escape my eyes as she averted her gaze.

I went towards her and held her again once again as i gave her a gentle smile ..

"Y/n i -."

"Y/n." The door burst open as someone came in yet again.

It was Taehyung , regardless of the fact that i dislike him from the depths of my heart , i couldn't ignore the fact that he saved y/n , to be honest it made me envious, that he was the one who saved her life and not me.

I felt Y/n's grip on my hand tighten as i looked at her expressions.

Instead of a happy or casual expression, she had an horrified expression on her face , as if she was scared of something.

"Whats wrong y/n ? Dont you remember him ? He is your friend Taehyung." I spoke to her slowly but her expressions remained the same , instead she started to shook her head slightly.

"Hey hey! Listen to me i hate to say this but he saved your life , he gave you blood when you needed it." She gave me a confused look before glancing back towards taehyung who nodded slightly.

His eyes showed different expressions , instead of being happy or relieved he showed a rather guilty expression.

"Jungkook can you leave us alone." He spoke

"Why? What is it that you want to talk to her alone for ?" I crossed my arms.

"Just-."

"N-no." Y/n finally spoke

"Y/n ?" I looked at her as she tightened her grip on my hand again.

"What do you want to say?"

"H-he ."

"What? I don't understand?"

"Ki-ki."

"Y/n!" Taehyung cut her off as he came towards the other side of her bed and held her other arm.

"Hey!!" I called out to him "what are you doing?" I asked as i stared at his hand

"What? Cant i hold her hand?" He retorted

"N-no y-."

"And what makes you think you can? Are you her fiance? No right?"

"And what makes you think you can?"

"Yo-."

"Y/n." The door burst open as in came none other than Jung Hoseok ; y/n's brother followed by my own brother.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Anger was evident in his voice as he shot daggers at both of us holding y/n's hands.

We quickly let go off her hand as He approached us .

"Specifically you , get away from my sister!" He pointed at me

"Yoongi , she is your fiance , how can you let your fiance be alone with two guys?"

"I - ."

"How can you be so irresponsible, first you let her stay at home alone , now you let her stay with two guys ?"

"No , i didnt -." Hyung started to speak but he interrupted him again

"Sometimes i think whether the decision i took was right or not." He said

"Ofcourse it was wrong." I couldnt keep the words in my mouth.

"What do you mean?"

"I-."

"Jungkook?" It was hyung who spoke this time

"Please leave the room."

"But hyung-."

"I said leave." He said with a stern voice and i had no chance but to leave .

-

"What is wrong with you?" The older brother asked , he was frustrated .

But the younger one couldn't answer

"I asked you why? You even gave her blood." He raised his fist to punch him but the younger one held his hand.

"I will do what i want , you cant force me to do what you want , i am a grown up now , i can make my own decisions." The younger one mustered all his guts and answered.

He had always been his brother's support , he has always stood by his side and agreed to do whatever he said , he loved his brother with his heart but here , he couldnt comprise , the thought of hurting y/n even a bit made his heart sink.

"What did you say?"

Ignoring his elder brother , he left the house and drove away .

Guys what do you think ?
What will happen next?
Feel free to comment
Loads of love
Shabiha