Chapter 31: He Will Commit Theft

"Me... Food?" I asked him in a frightened tone. "I-I DON'T WANT TO! WAHHHH I DON'T WANT TO! FCK YOU! PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted at him with misty eyes. I am trying my best to struggle with his hands. "WAH! I DON'T WANT TO!"

What should I do?

Panic ate me.

I don't want to die!

"You can also curse?" The Demon asked me. He stopped walking as he dangle my body in front of his eyes. "My next food is really amusing. Where did you learn that? It's impossible that you learned that from Isabella," he said with a puzzled look.

Eh?

I placed my hands in my mouth when I heard it from him. "I-I didn't curse, you heard me wrong," I told him with teary eyes. His lips moved into a curve as I averted his gaze. "I'm telling the truth! You won't eat me today, right?"

I should watch my words carefully.

"You look irresistible," He said.

Stop saying that! It's creepy!

"But don't worry, I won't eat you yet," The Demon told me as he continued to walk. I took a breath of relief when he said that. "I will wait for you to grow first. You're still too little," He placed his other hand in his chin. "I guess 3 or 6 years is enough."

The relief that I felt a while ago turned into displeasure. "You can't eat me, I am a Mom in training," I told him. "You're aware that it's against the rule, right?" I frowned when the Demon smirked at me.

He suddenly dangled my body like a toy which made me dizzy.

"Stop doing that!" I shouted at him but he only laughed at me. "Stop it! I am dizzy! This is not funny. Mister Demon," The Demon suddenly stopped doing that ridiculous thing. "Blerrgh!" I unconsciously held my head because of dizziness.

"Won't you call me Mr. Lerin?" The Demon named Lerin asked me. "And who cares if you're a Mom in training? Who told you that I cannot steal you?" He asked me. "This is the first time that I've seen a bizarre food like you. I've lived enough."

"It won't matter if I die stealing a perfect food," He said with a serious tone.

H-hey, Are you serious about that?

But isn't it a good thing?

I won't die yet...

Not dying today only means one thing. If Einna did try to escape, I won't be an accomplice. It only means that I am safe, and is this Demon won't dare to eat me today since he'll be planning to do it in 3 or 6 years.

But why is he taking me to the Cellar? Is it because of Grandma? What will happen to Einna?

"Okay. You said that you will eat me in the future. Then, does that mean that I will survive today?" I asked Lerin. "If I did, then what will happen to Einna? Is she going to die? And what do you mean that she is planning to escape?" I asked.

Although she planned to trick me by going to that room.

I don't think that she did that out of ill intent.

"She was caught in the main office," Lerin replied to me. "A tip from a student like her was given to Sarah, she was spying because she was planning to escape. Although that tip is not strong enough. Your friend was caught spying and it is enough evidence to send her to the cellar."

I became silent.

Judging from the situation. It could happen. This world is about competition. Everyone will take any opportunity to eliminate the person that is on their way.