First Day As Mrs. Kim

I was woken up by the sound of someone calling for me.

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung standing in front of my face.

Taehyung? Why is he here?

Oh wait we got married.

I sat up straight on the bed to see him all ready for office..?

What time is it? I checked the time on my phone and it was 7:46 A.M. Already. Shit.

“Why didn't you wake me up?” I asked him.

“you were sleeping.” He shrugged.

“Yes and that's exactly why you had to wake me up.”

“That's fine. You're on leave anyways.” He said so calmly, “Um do you know how to tie a tie?”

I nodded my head and took the tie out of his hands.

I tied his tie as I looked up at him.

He cleared his throat awkwardly, “Thank you y/n”

I nodded, “do you still have time? I'll make your breakfast quick..”

“Yeah. I'll be leaving at 8:40 A.M.” He said as I nodded my head and quickly got up.

I quickly got fresh and did my brush. And ran to kitchen.

“what do you like?” I asked him.

“Anything would work.” he said as I nodded.

I decided to make sandwich for him as it was the only thing I could make in a little time.

Why am i so stupid? I should have gotten up early.

I quickly made sandwich and filled a glass of milk for him.

I saw him coming into the kitchen. He was on a call with someone, “Yeah i'll be there soon don't worry.” “Keep those file on desk.” “Okay bye.”

He turned to me, “Y/n are you done?” I nodded my head quickly and served him.

He sat down on the chair ready to eat but spoke as I was about to walk back to the kitchen, “Aren't you gonna eat?”

“Hm? No.. I will eat later.” I said as he nodded.

He got up after he was done.

“Y/n I'll be leaving now.” He said as I quickly walked to the door, where he was standing, while drying my hands to say goodbye to him.

“Okay. Take care. Drive safely.” I said to him standing in front him holding his office bag as he took his coat and wore it.

He nodded his head taking his bag in his hand as he lightly pecked my forehead, “I will. Take care. Call me if you need anything.”

I stood there dumbfounded as he quickly got in the car and drove away.

Did he really pecked my forehead? He... is sweet though...?

I came out of my thoughts as realization hit me. He really did. My cheeks are probably red right now, I can feel them burning.

Aish this man. Who says he's cold? Pft. This man is too sweet for my heart to handle. Aigoo.

Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the screen and it showed yoongi Oppa's name.

(On the phone)
“Hello?” I said.

“Y/n ah. Is he okay with you?” eomma spoke so loudly.

“Calm down Yeobo. Y/n ah how is Taehyung?” appa spoke and honestly I wanted to answer ‘Very sweet. And hot.’ But these are my parents come on!