Chapter 6

"Mister, you can stop here."

"Here?" Taehyung asked, stopping his car as he looked around, "I thought you said you work in a restaurant?"

"Yes I am! It's not far from here I can walk to there-" "Jungkook, I can send you there. No need to walk there yourself."

"B-But-" Jungkook stopped speaking when Taehyung give him a warning glare. He pouted, eyes getting teary, "F-Fine..."

Taehyung smiled, "Great."

Not for long, they reached to the restaurant.

"Thank you, mister!" Jungkook's thanked the male, smiling widely until his bunny teeth displayed out.

Taehyung's heart unknowingly fluttered when he saw Jungkook's bunny smile. He always thought the boy's smile will be really beautiful as his tears is already beautiful, but right now, Jungkook's beauty is totally out of his expectations.

"Mister? Mister?" Jungkook's sweet smooth voice snapped Taehyung out of his mind.

"Yeah?" He asked, faked a cough to sooth the awkwardness.

"Can I go now?" Jungkook blinked his eyes, tilting his head to sideways.

"Sure." Taehyung shortly replied. Jungkook turned over, about to open the car door but the male stopped him.

"Wait! Can I have your number?" Taehyung asked, mentally face palming himself. So smooth, Kim Taehyung.

"B-But I don't have a phone!" Jungkook frowned, softly mumbled.

"I'll give you my number then." Taehyung fished out his name card from his front pocket, "Here, take it."

Jungkook accepted the name card with both of his hands, "Thank you mister!"

"Need anything just call me. I'm sure you got a phone in your house right?" Taehyung questioned, getting a nod from Jungkook in return.

"Goodbye, mister!" With that, Jungkook got down from the car swiftly.

Taehyung stared at the boy in loving eyes, soon got his senses back. He grunted, "God, what's wrong with me? Am I drooling?"

… < * > …

Jungkook walked inside the restaurant fearfully. He still afraid of his boss.

"I told you to be back in 30 minutes right?!" Jungkook winced when he heard her boss yelling voice.

"I-I'm sorry..." Jungkook keep bowing, "P-Please forgive me..."

"Forgive you?" The woman huffed, "You're fired! We don't need an irresponsible worker like you in our restaurant! Leave!"

Jungkook flinched, tears immediately brimmed in his eyes, "I-I-"

"Leave!"

Jungkook got no choice but walk out of the restaurant. Tears flowed down from his eyes freely. "N-Need to find a new job again..."

He slowly head back to his house like how he usual did, but this time, the journey is longer as the restaurant is located far away from his house.

--------------------------------------------------

He walked inside his apartment, closing the as he let out a deep breath. He's tired, but he can't show it in front of his brother.

He forced a smile out, wiping his tears away. "Hyung!"

Jungkook called out, frowning when he got nothing in reply. He head toward his brother's room, knocking the door with his knuckles, "Hyung!"

He knocked a few times but he still got no reply. Panicked, he opened the door without his brother permission.

His hands trembled in fear when he saw his brother laying on the floor. Collecting all his senses back, he rushed towards his brother.

"Hyung!" He slight shook Junghyun's body. Tears filled in his eyes when Junghyun gives him no response.

Jungkook stumbled back when he saw blood, blood flowing out from Junghyun's left wrist, and another hand holding a sharp glass.

His brother committed suicide.

"N-No..." Jungkook shook his head furiously. He used his trembling hands to check whether Junghyun still breathing, but unfortunately, he's not.

His brother is dead.

Jungkook's whole body trembled. He stood up but his weak legs can't support his weight. He fell on the floor with a loud thud.

His gaze again landed on his dead brother. He doesn't know what to do. "M-Mister..." His mind came up with Taehyung.

He quickly grabbed Junghyun's phone from the nightstand, taking out Taehyung's name card and he dialed his number.

He used two hands to hold the phone as his hands badly trembled. "M-Mister!" He called out as soon as Taehyung accepted the call.

"Jungkook? What's wrong? Are you crying?"

Jungkook cried more furiously when he heard Taehyung's question, "M-My hyung..."

"Your hyung? What's wrong?"

"H-He's dead... I-I don't know what to d-do..." Jungkook cried out, his heart was pounding crazily.

"Wait wait, calm down first, Jungkook. Tell me what exactly happened. Kook? Jungkook! Are you okay?! Reply me, Jungkook!!"

The boy dropped his phone. His breath was uneven, he can still hear Taehyung's voice but he doesn't have the energy to pick up the phone. Black dots and blurry image filled in his eyesight as he falls back, fell into the state of unconscious.

👆 This fanart makes me wanna write a fanfic out of it 🥺🥺 Am I crying? I think my eyes are sweating 🥺🥺

Am I crying? I think my eyes are sweating 🥺🥺