Vol 1 Ch 10: The Results

Hirano pov:-

Finally, it's the last day. Something crazy happened yesterday. Apparently the guy named Koenji from class D, finished the exam for his group. Like what the hell?

If my memory serves me right. Which surprises me that it does, he is the narcissist of class D. Calls himself the "perfect being". Or whatever shit that means.

Anyway, Till now class A hasn't cooperated at all. So there was not much progress.

Besides I had also made it clear that I just want to relax and skip this exam so there was no point in involving me.

Aika had attempted to make me change my mind but I didn't listen. Though it was tough to ignore her when she looked at me like that with those damn scary eyes. It felt like she stabbed me in the heart whenever she looked at me like that. My ego is seriously injured.

Eitherway, It's the final meeting. After this, my win is guaranteed!

Aika rose up from her seat.
"Okay. Our class have come up with a plan to learn who the target is. I would like all of you put your phones forward and show the messages."

Her sudden declaration threw everyone into chaos.

"W-Wait why?" A boy from class A asked.

"Simple. This way we can narrow down the identity of the target." She answered with a smile.

Damn. If everyone but me shows their phones. Then I am done for.

Luckily that wasn't the case. Those of class A refused to show their phones and I did the same.

I looked over at Aika staring at me.
She has known me for a while. She knows how I like to avoid such troublesome situations. The me that she knows is the one who would show his phone. Since I didn't, she might be about 90% sure that I am the target. However, she won't take a risk since class A didn't show their phones either.

"Come on Hirano. Just show your phone and let's get it over with." Nishino called out to me.

"I will. But after class A has shown their messages first. Me showing my message won't do you any good if class A doesn't cooperate."

I looked over at the class A students.

"I will do it." Said one of them. We all turned our attention to the girl, Kamuro.

"W-wait Kamuro!" As her classmate was about to speak, he was hushed.

"Shut up. Following Katsuragi's orders are pointless. His strategy is going to fail anyway. We might aswell get this over with and be on our way." She said she showed us her message.

Damn. Now it's just between the three of us who are left. And I will obviously being suspected the most by Aika.

It's almost like Kamuro is purposely trying to convince these fools to not follow Katsuragi and show their messages. If they get convinced by her....

No! I can still win! I just have to maintain my composure!

Timeskip:-

No matter how anticlimactic that was. The hour finally passed and we were finally released.

Thank god no one found ou-

"It's you isn't it Aki?" A voice came from behind.

I made a stern expression and looked behind to find Aika glaring at me.

"Umm...No?" I tried to play innocent but it's obviously not working.

"Hmm...I don't think so. The normal you would have shown your phone unless you have something to hide." She said with confidence.