Chapter 0 ~ synopsis ~

My name is Noah. Actually, no. My name is Kaito. Kaito Suzuki. A weird name, isn't it? You see, I died.

You saw that right. I died by being pushed off the roof. I was just a normal boy who grew up in a normal family with above average grades. Well, I guess I was at the top of my class. People probably got jealous of me, which is why they pushed me off the roof.

Back to where I started. So I got reincarnated into a novel I was reading before my death.  Anyway, I got reincarnated as the character named Kaito Suzuki. I'm sure it was pretty obvious.

He was the second male lead of the novel. He was, supposed to fall in love with a character named Yukina. Yukina Aisaka is her full name.Whom is the main female lead.

Yukina is the popular, nice, kind, helpful kid in class. As well as a top student. At least that's what everyone thinks. You see her real personality is very different. Though talking about it would take quite some time. So maybe I'll talk about it later in the story.

The novel is your ordinary cliché story. A quote on a quote perfect relationship between the male lead and the female lead. And because of other 'obstacles' that were obviously one sided. They grew to love each other more and more. A very clichéd story indeed. I don't even know why I was reading it. It's not that i hate it but i didn't love it either.

Anyway, I was reincarnated as the second male lead. And there's this one problem... Almost everyone in the story hates this character. His family aside he had a bad reputation in school, and the fact that he wasn't good at studying nor did he have any special talents wasn't helping. The third male lead hated him to the point that he wanted to kill him!

How am i supposed to avoid all the main characters while going to school?Anyways, this is my story of being reincarnated into the second male lead of a novel. Enjoy! Or not. I don't really care.

Note: English isn't my first language nor am i good at writing stories. (๑•﹏•) I don't have any experience with writing such long stories (。ŏ﹏ŏ) This is only a way to pass my free time so I'm really sorry if you dislike the story! The stuff i will write will be very cringy.( ;∀;) I'm really sorry about that and please do tell me how i can improve! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗAlso updates on the story will be very slow as I'm lazy and lose motivation very quickly. (^~^;)ゞPlease proceed at your own risk as the story will get very cringy and there will be a lot of grammatical mistakes. That aside i hope you'll enjoy what i wrote (even though it's probably trash) And please don't be too harsh with me! (。・ω・。)ノ♡