13

I closed the book. I'm gasping for air. I feel suffocated. This sudden news makes me feel like I'm dreaming. I can't do this anymore. I touched my chest. It hurts so bad.

Is this a dream, please wake up Ah Reum.
Someone wake me up, Please!!! Mom, dad, Jungwon, Nurse!! Wake me up! This cannot be true.

'Take care of my heart Ah Reum.'

'Believe me Ah Reum.'

'You'll live longer.'

'I promise you.'

"Nooo!!"

"NOOOOO!!!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"JUNGWON!!"

"NO THIS IS NOT YOUR HEART!!"

"THIS CANNOT BE!!"

I burst into tears.

I stand up and walked towards the door but I felt dizzy.

"Ah Reum ah." My mom cries and hugged me.

All I see is black now.

-

I opened my eyes hoping to see you holding my hand Jungwon.

I saw a familiar ceiling. I'm in the freaking hospital room. Again. My tears streamed down. I can't stop crying.

"Ah Reum baby, finally you woke up. Mommy and daddy are so worried about you." My mom cried.

I kept silent.

"Baby say something!"

"You guys know about this right?"

"We're a very sorry baby, It's his decision. We already promised him to not tell you very soon."

I sobbed.

"I'm sorry mom, I can't do this anymore. It hurts. Please leave me alone, I need some time."

My mom and dad nodded.

She kissed my head and walked towards the door and closed it.

I cried even harder.

I looked at the window. It's the same room I was leaving for the rest of my kid life.

The beach view.

The cute beach date.

Everything reminds me of you.

I don't think I'm going to survive. I need you Jungwon. I miss you and I- I love you.

As I closed my eyes, I remembered what you said to me.

'I promise you. You're not going to die'

You know what, now I'm dying knowing everything Jungwon. I'm dying because nothing makes me happier and nothing makes me sadder than you, Yang Jungwon. I love you. I love you forever.

I fell asleep with tears won't stop falling.

Good night Jungwon.