Chapter 42

No One POV

  " Woahh....," Boboiboy amazed by the view. The scenery on the Jade Chamber sure is something. He look down, he could see Liyue Harbor with this height. " Is it to your liking?" Ningguang suddenly came to Boboiboy with a small smile on her face.

  He nods " Yeah, it's beautiful here. You could see almost all the Liyue Harbor," she chuckled with his reaction, meaning she's glad. " Come on, your friend is waiting in my office,".

Inside the Jade Chamber...

  Aether and Paimon are having a conversation with Ningguang, while Boboiboy just sits down on one of the chairs. He didn't want to interrupt their business talk, so he decided to examine the book again.

  He thought to himself" If this book came from the place called Celestia, why are Archons doesn't have it?" Based on the book from Lisa's library, the book is being seen as a sacred book that be given when the Archon War broke.

  If the book is also from the Adeptus, surely it wrote in some kind of language that they always speak. So far, only Zhongli knows what's the book all about. " After this, I have to meet him for more info,".

  Aether came to him " Boboiboy, we're going to meet Zhongli at Dihua Marsh, let's go,"." If I may be so bold to ask, may I request for your friends to stay for awhile?" Ningguang suddenly came to Aether, telling him that she wants Boboiboy to stay.

  Aether and Boboiboy look at each other " Sure, take your time. Meet me at Dihua Marsh later, Boboiboy," Aether said, and left the Jade Chamber with Paimon. Now, it's only Boboiboy and Ningguang.

  " So... Do you need anything?" He ask the Lady Tianhuang as she sit on her chair. " I assume you awarded where Rex Lapis bodies are?". He nods" Golden House, right? Where all Mora was created,". " Indeed, so I have a small request for you. Do not worry, I will pay handsomely price for the help,".

  Boboibou chuckle, making her curious " Lady Ningguang, I can without your payment. I would gladly do it," Ningguang smile at the boy. For someone who arrives from a different world, he is willing to help the nation.

  " One day, if you are destined to go to the Golden House, please protect it from the Fatui. Who knows what they planned for," Boboiboy nodded. He knows what they plan, but at the same time, he feels danger coming. Knowing the Fatui mission, he knows that they coming for the Gnosis and himself.

  " Now go on, your friends are waiting at Dihua Marsh,"

Short

Cause I'm lazy :')