𓆙 Chapter Eight 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

They went into the forest, curious on what may happen.

After a while of walking, and trying to find scrolls, Naruto just had to say something, "Um...I need to go to the toilet..." Naruto began to sweat, and tried to pull down his trousers.

"HEY, DON'T DO IT HERE! YOU DO REALISE I'M A GIRL, RIGHT?!" Sakura shouts in shock, a large tick-mark on her forehead, quickly pushing him away.

Naruto goes to a tree so he can....do his business....

After a while of waiting, he came back, but something was off.

"There was so much, I could spell my name!" 'Naruto' grins.

Sakura leans away from him, gripping onto Y/n's arm and hiding behind them with a disgusted face.

"NARUTO! That's so gross! Sharing is not caring sometimes!!!" Sakura deadpanned, as she clung onto you, not wanting to be near such a gross person.

Y/n and Sasuke's eyes suddenly meet. They both know.

This is not Naruto.

This person's chakra was different. Naruto's chakra was warmer.

You nod at Sasuke with narrowed eyes, giving him the signal to attack.

He gets out a kunai, and attacks 'Naruto'.

Sakura gasps, "S-Sasuke-Kun! Isn't that a bit too far?!" Sakura stutters in utter shock.

"That isn't Naruto..." You explained bluntly.

That's when she also realised that it wasn't him. She blushed in embarrassment.

'I really am useless....' Sakura thinks with a disappointed expression.

Y/n, reading her face,  pats her head slightly, "Shut up and just watch."

Sakura seemingly brightens and flushes red at this action.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

They suddenly see the 'woman' from before.

She was staring at Y/n and Sasuke

"Hm?...." 'She' says amused.