Halloween Trick Or Treating

"Do we really have to?" Yoongi whined as he looked at Jungkook, putting makeup on his face as he huffs

"It's for Jinho, hyung, just cooperate" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Then why am I Chucky the doll?" Yoongi asks, rolling his eyes.
"Jinho picked what he wanted us to be today, just cooperate and don't move" Jungkook says, glaring. Yoongi huffs again, crossing his arms. Yoongi looks at the others, maybe his costume isn't bad at all. He laughs at the others, who huffed at their costumes.
"Min Yoongi, sit still" Jungkook says and slapped Yoongi's arm. The older pouts and rubbed his arm and did what Jungkook said, staying still. The others stuck their tongues out, laughing at him.

"You guys, please change Jinho with his costume and take him here so I can do his makeup" Jungkook says and the others stared at each other before running out. Jungkook looks back, scoffing.
"What's with them?" He says, shaking his head.

They all walked around the neighborhood after finishing their costumes and makeup. Jinho skips with his pumpkin basket, and holding onto Jungkook's hand with a big smile. The others smiled too, chuckling.
"So? Let's go trick or treating?" Jungkook asks and they all said a big yes.

"Let's get it! Let's gotta get get!"