A NEW START TO AN OLD ROUTINE.

Andrea woke up early in her dormitories. She was excited to relive her first day at Hogwarts. This time she will be on top of classes and she will feel joy in rubbing it in Hermoine's face. She was still lying in the bed when stroking Hera's beautiful black scales. After a little while she got up and got ready for the day. She wore her uniform and walked out of her dorm and towards Common room. She saw Theo sitting still half asleep on the couch.
"Morning Theo" Andrea greeted him.
"Morning Andrea" Theo mumbled rubbing his eyes.
"Where are others?" Andrea questioned.
"They will be down in a moment." Theo answered. They sat there in silence when they heard the boys.
"Morning Dora" Draco said coming down the stairs.
"Morning Draconis" Andrea said and Draco scowled at his name and Blaise chuckled.
"Good morning everyone, ready for a great first day?" Blaise said and everyone looked at him.
"What has got you feeling so chipper?" Andrea voiced on behalf of everyone.
"I'm trying to be optimistic." Blaise answered and they all rolled their eyes.
Then a prefect came up and escorted them to the great hall. Andrea took a deep breath and entred in the hall. She sat down between Theo and Draco and poured some cereal and took some fruits. She missed Kreacher's delicious meals. Draco reminded her to take her potions and Andrea did so without any argument. Soon Severus came and handed them their schedules.
"Oh great, Transfiguration first with Gryffindors" Blaise said.
"Hmm... We have got a lot of classes with Gryffindors, why don't they put us with Ravenclaws or Hufflepuffs?" Andrea asked to no one in particular.
"Lets go before we get late." Draco announced and they all went to the transfiguration class. Andrea sat with Neville in the class which people saw with interest as a Gryffindor and a Slytherin were sitting together. Some people were watching them curiously but Andrea paid no heed. McGonagall sat on the desk in her animagus form. Like last time Ron Weasley came in late this time with Seamus.
"Whew! Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if she saw we were late." Ron said and Andrea snickered looking at the cat. McGonagall transfigured back in her human form and went towards Ron.
"Bloody that was awesome!" Ron exclaimed.
"Thank you for your assessment Mr. Weasley. Perhaps I can transform you both into a pocket watch." McGonagall said. Andrea tuned out rest of their conversation and was talking to Neville.
"So how was your night with the Gryffindors?" Andrea asked.
"It was okay... Everyone was talking about you being in Slytherin. Apparently they are not so happy with it." Neville said.
"Oh yeah I'm so damned that they are unhappy." Andrea said snorting and Neville chuckled. McGonagall started her lesson and told them to transfigure their matchstick into a needle. Andrea did so wandlessly and non verbally which earned her 5 points and a glare from Hermoine. Next was potions class. Andrea was hoping that Severus won't behave with her like he did last time. Soon the door banged open like last time and Severus came in with his robe floating behind him.
"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few..." He glanced at Draco.
"Who possess, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death." He continued. Andrea this time was listening to him attentively. He looked at her and called her name.
"Miss Potter Black... Our new celebrity." Snape said and Andrea sighed, it was too much nostalgia.
"Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Snape questioned her.
"Wormwood and Asphodel make a powerful sleeping potion known as Draught of Living Death." Andrea answered respectfully. Snape looked impressed then asked a question to Neville,
"Tell me Longbottom where would you find a bezoar?"
Neville was clearly scared of the professor but answered timidly,
"In the stomach of the goat professor."
Snape did a little nod and looked in the classroom where Weasley was busy staring at Andrea. Snape narrowed his eyes at him and called his name,
"Weasley! Stop ogling at Ms. Potter Black and tell me  the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?"
Andrea looked at Weasley and made a face of disgust. Weasley didn't answer making Snape sneer and deduct 10 points from Gryffindor.
"5 points to Slytherin for ms. Potter Black's correct answer and 5 points to Gryffindor for Longbottom's answer."
Snape continued his lesson and they all started working on a potion. Andrea mostly helped Neville as she knew this potion by heart when an explosion was heard from Seamus and Ron's table which lost them 20 points more.
Next was finally herbology with Hufflepuffs. Andrea was paying attention in all her classes even though she knew everything. After one hour it was time for lunch. They sat at their usual spot and this time Neville joined them.
"Hello, Andrea." Ron said coming from behind.
"Hello mr. Weasley." Andrea said monotonously.
"You are my friend Andrea, call me Ron." Ron said and Andrea sighed.
"Look Mr. Weasley I suggest you keep good distance from me. And learn proper manners to address a lady. I have not given you any right to call me by my first name. I don't want to be your friend so leave me alone." Andrea said and Ron's face went red.
"You are just like them arrogant and a snake." Ron huffed.
"Thank you mr. Weasley. Be gone now." Andrea said and turned back to her eating completely ignoring Ron.
"You are a shame on your parents you dirty slimy snake" Ron said making Andrea sigh. She knew Ron was prejudiced just like her father and godfather. She was expecting all these words.
"I hope he didn't call you in his grave to tell you that." Andrea said and all of them laughed. Ron went redder and stomped his foot and went to say something more but he was interrupted by the twins,
"Ickle Ronnikins, you possibly"
"Cannot have a better come back than her"
Andrea looked at them and was about to cry. Last time she saw them, Fred was dead and George's painful cries were echoing in the great hall. She looked at her brothers a little longingly. She wanted her brothers back.
"Hello Gred and Forge" Andrea said smirking and the twins dropped their jaw.
"How do you know"
"The difference between us" They asked like always completing each other's sentences.
"I'm just good like that" Andrea said shrugging her shoulders. The twins smiled and went away.
Next they had Charms lesson with Gryffindors again. Andrea again gained points for Slytherin and Hermoine was about to burst in rage. The day went on like normal and Andrea did manage to make friends with Susan Bones and Cho Chang. She now had friends in all the houses and they all sat together for dinner and all the teachers were slightly surprised at their little group.
At dinner time Andrea again stared at QuirrelMort this time she definitely saw a flash of red eyes, but she didn't back down. She sent a wave of her magic and she could swear she saw QuirrelMort shiver a little which made her smirk.
QuirrelMort was very confused by Andrea's behavior. He knew that this girl was something else. Her magic made him shiver slightly it was warm and very intoxicating. He could feel her raw magic intertwining with his. He was very surprised to see her staring at him and smirking when she saw him shiver a little. He was sure of one thing, Andrea Potter Black was very mysterious and he wanted to solve this mystery.
After dinner, Andrea took boys to her dorm where Aphrodite quickly jumped in Draco's lap making Andrea huff.
They sat in her dorm for a little while then retired for bed.
Next day at breakfast, Andrea recieved a note from Dumbledore asking her to meet him in his office.
"Professor Snape, I have been called by Headmaster in his office, I was hoping you would accompany me, as my head of the house you have the right to stay." Andrea said.
"Why has he called you?" Snape asked.
"I'm thinking may be he wants to sway towards a resort... Anyways he has something of mine which I want back, its a good thing he called him." Andrea answered and Snape raised an eyebrow.
Finally it was time of DADA class. She sat staring at Voldemort while Quirrel was badly faking his stutter. Her scar was slightly burning but not like last time it wasn't giving her a migraine. It was like a slight sting waiting to be soothed. They were performing a disarming spell and Andrea did it non verbally impressing QuirrelMort.
"Wai..tt..waitt.... Aff.. Ttterr the cla.. Class.. Ms. Po... Po.. Potterr Bl.. Bla.. Blackk." QuirrelMort said stuttering horribly.
"Yes professor." Andrea answered. After class she told Draco and others to meet her in the great hall.
"Yo... Youu... P.. Pp...Pperffformed... N.. Nnnonnn... V.. Verbal.... S.. Spell." QuirrelMort said making Andrea roll her eyes at his fake stutter.
"Stop stuttering so badly Marvolo" Andrea said looking him in the eye. QuirrelMort's eyes widened but he continued his act,
"Www,.. What... Are.. Youu... T... Talk... Talking... About?"
"Quit it Marvolo, I know its you." Andrea said sighing. Quirrel's eyes flashed red indicating Voldermort has taken over.
"How do you know my name?" Voldermort asked.
"I can give you all the answers. But what would I get in return?" Andrea said.
"You dare negotiate with me!" Voldermort hissed.
"Marvolo... I can help you, regain your body, your soul, your sanity." Andrea said coming straight to point.
"Why would you help me? I'm your enemy." Voldermort said.
"I don't think so. We are not each other's enemies, but we have a mutual enemy. I know you have questions Marvolo and I really want to answer it to you... I want you to know everything." Andrea said she sent another wave of magic but this time voldermort did the same. Their magic intertwined making them feel satisfaction.
"Why does my magic reacts to yours like this?" Voldermort asked.
"I have the answers... All of it... But for that I need you to be whole again... And preferably sane." Andrea said.
"What do you want?" Voldermort asked after thinking for a little.
"I just want you to quit trying go get the stone. I have means to bring you back, saner and better." Andrea said.
"Why should I believe you?" Voldermort asked.
"$$I promise Marvolo to bring you back. I have to." Andrea said in parsletongue.
"$$How can you speak parsletongue?" Voldermort asked shocked by the new information.
"$$I will give you all the answers when I bring you back. I promise$$" Andrea said.
"$$how will you bring me back?$$" Voldermort asked.
"$$I can't answer that now. But I plan to bring you back during yule break. Trust me... If not me than our magic. Trust it. I will bring you back this Yule$$" Andrea reasoned.
"$$I don't understand why my magic is different around you, but it soothes me. I will trust you to bring me back$$" Voldermort said. They noticed that they both were too close to each other and Andrea backed away instantly as she saw Quirrel's face.
"$$thank you. I'll go now$$ Andrea said and ran out of the room before he can say any other word.
Voldermort was confused as to why his magic pulled her towards his enemy, why he trusted his enemy to bring him back, but she didn't feel like an enemy. This girl was definitely proving to be a bigger mystery, he saw a challange in her and Tom Marvolo Riddle never backed off from a challange.