Chapter 16(a)

Aaron--

'Aaron Gray, the Great went silent in front of his own Wife' my subconscious mocked, while smirking at me like bastard.

'hey! don't cursed me man! I'm your part only!' he replied.

'shut.the.fuck.up!' I retort back.

"Aaron!..." My mocking fight with my subconscious ended by the voice of Allena.

"Uh...yeah! Let's ordered!" I said and she nodded her head positively. Then I called for waiter.

"What you want?" I asked her as waiter comes to take our orders.

"Anything you like!" She replied.

"Com'on Allena, today you did fasting for me, and I wanted you to eat, what you like." I said with smile, and she search the options giving in menu.

"Soupe à l'oignon and Concombre a la menthe. Thank you!" She said.

"And you sir!" He asked.

"Cassoulet, Ratatouille and chesse and wine for two. That's all for now!" I said, while he write our order and nodded his head before leave.

"je voulais te dire quelque chose ( I wanted to tell you something!)" I said in French.

"Quel (what)?" She said.

"Woah! You know french?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well for your kind information Mr. Aaron Gray, I'm in Paris for the last three years. So yeah! I know." She said with a simple shrug.

"What you wanted to say, Aaron?" She asked, all serious.

"Umm... Allena I know I'm not good enough for you, I hurt you, I said so many awful words to you, mentally and physically abuse you..... I know I'm at fault but for once, just for once can you forgive me. Please!" I said, with almost in breaking voice.

"Why does it's matter to you if I forgive you or not?" She asked, looking hurt.

"Yes, Allena it matters to me so much, please for once and last give me a chance!" I said.

"First let's have dinner, I'm hell hungry!" She smoothly diverts the question, when the waiter comes to put our order.

"Prendre Plaisir (enjoy)!" He said and went away, while we replied with small smiles and nods.

We start heading our dinner in silence, a good one when I asked her to take a bite of Ratatouille but she refuses but I insist so she agrees.

"Ummm... it tastes so good!" She moans as I thrust a bite of Ratatouille in her mouth.

"Look I told you!" I said with a huge grin.

And we did our dinner, in common chit-chatting then I paid for our dinner and I asked her to walk with me to another destination. And she is hell surprised by this.

We're walking, intertwining our fingers with each other when I said

"Alle, can we give this relationship a chance?" I asked her out of blue.

"Uhh......huh?" She sound surprised and confused, so I repeat my words.

"Can we give this relationship a chance, Alle?" I said again.

"Why?" She said, all composed back.

"Because I wanted to know you, I wanted you to know me, I wanted to correct my past deeds with you, I wanted to make you happy, cherish, cared for, and for love. Just for once give us a chance all." I said, her eyes filled with unshed tears.

"And what about your girlfriend, your Selena?" She asked, now her tears make their way out from her eyes.

"Don't think about her, now she didn't come between us, it's just you and me and our marriage!" I said, and wipe her tears with my thumb pads.

"But you love her and not me!" She said, and a little sob escaped from her lips.

"I didn't love her ever, it's just a mere attraction!" I lied and again wipe her tears.

"Really?" She asked with wide eyes. I saw a HOPE there.

"Yes, baby!" I said and kissed her forehead Lovingly. I don't know why but being this close to her, gives me a satisfaction of fulfillment, the satisfaction of love, care.

"Aaron! I can't forgive you what you did to me, no one ever slapped me, but you did!" She said, and her words broke my world apart, I shivered in fear that I lose her also.

"But...." She said with little pause, taking a long breath, while another side, I waited eagerly for her next words.

"But, I give this relationship one chance, I don't want it to end without trying. So yes! I give us a try to work, but you've to earn my forgiveness." She said and I hugged her tight, putting my face on the crook of her neck.

"Yes, baby! I do everything for your forgiveness. I promise!" I said and kissed her earlobe and forehead.

Then we move a little more, then I drop her at her studio apartment and I went to mines. Because she wants me to give it