𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝟖: 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐄 ᵇˣᵇ

this literally was quick so it's a short one. i wanted to push somethin out desperately, im really writin ts as i go along fr

21NBAK🧑🏾‍❤️‍💋‍🧑🏾
( SHEYAA x KENTRELL x TAYMOR )

las vegas 📍,
omniscient.

         "BABE, BUT HE LOOK so  mothafuckin' good." Taymor practically whined to sheyaa who hummed ignoring him while he sparked up a blunt between his lips. Taymor noticed the ignorance and sucked his teeth.

It was ten at night and the halloween party was filled with melanin people in costumes. Enjoying the night in the airbnb mansion. Literally everybody made their minds up to come to the halloween themed function this year.

The couple had been here for about three hours now getting high, drinking, and playing the little halloween games their friends Nicholas and Tyquain set out for the people, since they were the ones renting the house out. So when a someone walked in the party bout late as hell Taymor couldn't keep his eyes off him while Sheyaa was getting a bit irritated because he wasn't fond of the man right now.

"Baby-

"Taymor you gettin on ma' nerves. You know that nigga in a relationship. We can't have him." Sheyaa slick cut him off, taking a seat at the little bar while taymor stood there with a mug starting up on his face looking at his boyfriend.

"We had him before." Smiling instantly at the old thoughts of them all messing around with eachother in college, "Shey you know you miss Kentrell ass, and that lil pussy too. I know i do." Throwing back some more of the casamigos.

"It's been three years. He don't want nothin to do wit us obviously. What's the point?" In a real calm mood right now due to his high. Hoping it didn't get ruined. He did miss the man, they used to be good college friends. Until Kentrell dropped out and pursed a rapping career, after that it was like Kentrell forgot all about them. So sheyaa really didn't care for the man's existence, only keeping up with him when ever he popped up on his feed or when his music played on the local radio.

"The point is fuckin him. I'm sure he ain gotta a problem cheatin, he gotta new boyfriend almost every two months." Tay says, pulling out his phone showing a picture of kentrell's new boyfriend. He kept up with him more than sheyaa only because he'd been wanting to fuck with him again.

"Sheyyyy you know you miss fuckin his lil ass up. You used to go so crazy, that shit turned me on so much daddy." Leaning his skinny but thick frame over to whisper in his ear, "I mean look at him, we could practically be jumpin' his bones."

Both staring over at the man who was in eye distance. And wow did he look so physically different from the last time they saw him close up. He was a little softer than lean now, his hair got longer. But it was braided back tonight with clip on horns. In a devil costume tonight, the short latex laced romper was a fire red that clanged right onto his skin especially his thighs that looked so much bigger now. Followed by the complimentary glow in the dark stockings, having harnesses on his plush thighs that connected to the romper. Still bowlegged as shit though.

Two in such a awe, he looked so fucking beautiful.

"Is it me or y'all look like the most sexiest cowboys eva'." Tyquain came up and said, with his twink of a boyfriend behind him. In fairy costumes. "So sexy." Nicholas cheeses.