38

"You look beautiful Snuggs," Jin said as Hoseok gave her hand to his.

"Snuggs? Here? Really?" Seiji whispered, narrowing her eyes. Hoseok cleared his throat.

"Take good care of her. Jungkook is still on our side," He warned.

Jin chuckled nervously. "I hope their won't be any sides after this."

This made the younger break into a wide grin as he nodded and walked to his seat beside Taehyung. 

Seiji stared at the small gathering, with just her and Jin's really close friends and families. She smiled at Jin, both holding hands still. He smiled back.

Namjoon stood up, clearing his throat. "For your kind information, there is no official officiator, because the dearest broom and his most humble bride wanted to have a not-so-formal event. So I request you two to please read your vows so that we can move on to the nicer aspects of the events. Foods and drinks, that is."

Jin pulled his hands off from Seiji's hold and glared at Namjoon. "Since it's my big day today, I will just ignore the fact that you called me broom instead of groom."

The room burst out laughing.

"But that's what you are!" Namjoon laughed.

Jin ignored her, looking at Seiji who was laughing along with the others. 

"Jung Seiji," He began, "And soon to be Kim Seiji... I won't say the obvious things like I love you and such. Because you know damn well that I do. I have done a great job ingraining that in your brain. But whatever I am going to say are things I would live up to till the day I die.

"I promise to share all my chocolates whenever you run out of your stash. I promise to make the bed every morning. And to do the laundry on the weekends you forget to. I will always fold the clothes, too.

"When you feel like not eating healthy, we can eat not-healthy stuff. The last piece of chips goes to you and all my pizza crusts belong to you.

"And this one is not for you but for your brother. I will let her stay at your and Taehyung's place once in a month. But she comes with an additional package—me. So don't mind if I crash along with her." Hoseok gave a thumbs up.

"I will try my best to listen you ramble about whatever you would be obsessed with at that moment. And I will give you either financial or emotional support when you go on shopping sprees for things you absolutely will never need but find cute or something.

"On a more serious note, I will take you to at least two concerts a month, if our schedule allows. I will serenade you if I fail in doing that. I will take you out for patbingsu every chance I get. And if you fall sick, I promise to take care of you till you recover and we can get out for more. 

"And I am not sure if you know this or not but if you share your sadness with me then it will get halved, and if you share your happiness with me it will get doubled. So please, always walk by me Seiji, yeah?"

"I don't know but you took this entire vow thing up a whole damn level. How am I even supposed to compete?" Seiji whined.

"But you aren't crying, so did he really do good?" Yoongi asked.

"Hobi threatened to kill me if I cried," She deadpanned.

"It took me three hours to do her make-up! How can I let her ruin her make-up before all of this is over? That's hyung's job," He winked.

"Yah!" Seiji yelled, her voice cracking even though their was a smile on her lips.

"Now, the more sane counterpart's turn to read her vows. Seiji-ssi, if you please," Namjoon interrupted.

"First off, I am not cooking, like ever. Because I am marrying you and you cook better. And you will have to sleep on the couch if you give me spoilers to shows I haven't watched. Since you are taking me out for patbingsu, I will bring you americano from our canteen as a compromise.

"As your wife I promise I will fight off all the bugs. And I will help you find stuff that is right in front of you when you can't find them. I will tie your ties for you when you mess them up but in return, I am stealing your hoodies. And every once in a while I will call Yoongi to give you a day off so that we can cuddle late into the day.

"And I promise to walk by you for as long as I can. Then you will have to propel me in a wheelchair when I get too old to walk. After we both die and become ghosts, we will poke fun at strangers and laugh as they grow more confused by the moment."

"Sounds like a plan," Jin grinned. 

"Seiji's vows clearly beat hyung's," Namjoon said, "But you didn't hear me say that. And since no one is gonna oppose—"

"I do!"

"I do!" Taehyung yelled, causing all eyes to turn to him.

"I object! How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me!"

Seiji face-palmed.

"Does that mean she betrayed me too?" Jimin whispered timidly.

"Of course she did!" Taehyung put an arm around him, frowning. "She told she loved us, only us, and now she is marrying someone who is not us? Such betrayal!" 

"Control your boyfriends, dumb and dumber are about to steal my wife," Jin yelled. 

"Jimin is his own person, and so is Taehyung. They don't need someone controlling them. They can take their own decisions." Yoongi smirked. Hoseok managed to nod somehow between his laughter.

"We are gonna die forever alone and heartbroken," Taehyung let out a wail.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You're married hyung, and Jimin-ssi literally has a boyfriend."

"But we loved you Seiji!" They both said at the same time. "You promised to stay with us forever!"

"Wait!" Taehyung stopped wailing for a moment. "I might still have the contract from seventh grade saying how we are not to be separated under any circumstance."

Jimin's eyes lit up. "She has signed it! We could use that against them. We are suing JIN HYUNG!" 

"Seriously, you two?" Seiji shook her head. "From now on, I don't even know who you are. And Namjoon? Can you please turn deaf to all these objections until well after we get married?"

Namjoon nodded, making a sign of being unable to hear.

The ring bearer stepped forward with the rings. Jin without further fan and fare, put the ring on Seiji's ring finger with shaking hands; Seiji doing the same as the crowd clapped and cheered for them.

"The ring looks beautiful on you, Mr. Kim," She complimented.

"So it does on you too, Mrs. Kim," He grinned. 

Jin leaned forward holding her close, a wide grin on his lips. Seiji met him halfway, kissing him on the lips. Jin smiled through it, kissing her back passionately.

"I would have told you to kiss but seeing that you are doing it already," Namjoon shrugged causing the couple to break apart and the crowd to laugh.

"I love you, Seiji," Jin whispered.

"And I you, Dalnim, for ever and a day more." 

–끝–

The End