11

Happy Valentine's Day besties :)
I hope you have a good one !!

~~~~~~

. Taylor Swift and her new bestie Kaia Browne have a pancake flip...off?

. Taylor Swift posts a cute video with Kaia Browne on Instagram. Here's what she commented!

------

Back in the car at around three in the afternoon, Kaia scrolled through her phone while Taylor drove them to her parents' house. Kaia usually liked to take the tube but it was safer to drive, and they got to cruise on the highway with Paul McCartney's greatest hits playing in the background, chosen by Kaia but Taylor sang along to every word with her.

"Favourite McCartney song?" Kaia asked while liking the videos that Taylor had posted a few moments earlier on Instagram of their morning, including the one of Meredith letting Kaia pet her.

"Beatles included?"

Kaia looked up for a moment, smiling silly at how adorable Taylor looked in her glasses and nodded. "Sure! They count."

She glanced back down at her phone and decided to leave a comment.

kaiabrowne I definitely let you win... pfft

"Probably... Eleanor Rigby," Taylor replied softly, stopping at a red light and taking a quick glance at the map on her phone to make sure she was going the right way.

"Hmm," Kaia hummed, going through the comments on that same Instagram post and reading all the fans' reactions to their fun competition. Many were positive, pointing out how cute Taylor looked jumping around her kitchen excitedly after her win, and some even noticed Kaia's t-shirt that she had borrowed from Taylor. But there were many that left that dumb snake emoji and the stupid hashtag which only angered her. So, she left the app and placed her phone, face down, in her lap.

"What?" Taylor glanced at Kaia with a raised eyebrow before turning her attention back to the road. "You don't agree?"

"It's a masterpiece of a song, you can't deny it," Kaia started, leaning her head against the window. "But... I think Ram is one of his best records. Dear Boy and The Backseat of My Car are incredibly underrated."

Taylor turned to look at Kaia again, a smile playing on her lips.

"What?!" Kaia demanded this time but Taylor only laughed and turned back to the road as the light turned green.

"Nothing," she murmured, tapping her fingers over the steering wheel to the beat of Penny Lane.

Taylor parked the car a few minutes later in the driveway just behind Layla's car, the silver sedan hilariously small in comparison to the black SUV.

Kaia used her own set of keys to open the door and kicked off her shoes as soon as she walked in, leaving her backpack in the corner next to them.

"Papa, maman, chui lá!" Kaia cried out from the hallway while Taylor did the same, leaving her sneakers by the door. [Dad, mom, I'm here!]

"I'm in the dining room, darling," Her dad called back, and Kaia dashed off in that direction, beaming at her dad when she saw him leaning over the table with puzzle pieces strewn all around him.

"Hello, father," Kaia greeted him, using an especially emphasised English accent.

Though her dad never looked up from his 2,000 pieces Landscape puzzle, his lip still twitched into a smile. "Hello, daughter," he replied in a similar manner.