Chapter 12: Letter

I am experimenting with POV changes and stuff so please tell me if it is confusing or have any constructive criticisms. Thanks!

Harry was dark and he knew that but when the Dark Lord showed up at his bar, it just made it all too surreal. He laughed at the thought of Voldemort, the man who wanted him dead since before he was born, making alliances for war in his bar. It was hilarious.

After a successful night away from Hogwarts, he trudged to the great Hall with intentions of getting a quick dinner. He had already eaten at Demeure but was still snacky.

That was before the Marauder's Map anyway. He pulled out the piece of parchment and muttered the magic words as the ink revealed itself. He spotted Dumbledore pacing away in his office, as he often did, and most of the Professors in their offices other than one. There were not many students left at Hogwarts as it was Yule break but the population was larger than normal; with an upcoming war and whatnot. Light families from across Britain were panicking like nobody's business but Harry, the one prophesized to save the Wizarding World, the one to vanquish the Dark Lord, was waving at Dark lords and Werewolf Alphas every other day., It was amusing.

He had ownership over most of Knockturn Alley, thanks to the Peverell and Black vaults and had shares in almost every dark business there ever was. Of course, it came with a price...

He walked into the Great Hall and sat down at the almost empty Gryffindor table. He quickly put some food onto his plate including, a bit of roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and about a teaspoon of peas.

Just as he was about to put a small slice of chicken in his mouth, his right forearm began to burn...

Every one of the stores he owned's employees had a necklace that would call him if they ever needed help. His arm burning was the indication, though he regretted it now.

He gripped his arm in the discreet way possible and rushed out of the hall. He ran to the chamber and quickly made it out to the address he 'sensed' was in danger.

~~~

Severus watched as the boy slipped out of the Great Hall clutching his arm. He did quite well at hiding it as neither Minerva nor Flitwick noticed at all. Severus, however, had quite a bit of experience of getting out of situations to go to the Dark Lord without arousing suspicions. He had gotten quite good at it; even keeping a mental list of excuses to use.

Potter was hiding something. That much was obvious. The problem was...what?

Surely, the Gryffindor Golden Boy wouldn't be serving the Dark Lord...

No, he was holding his right not his left and the Dark Lord made it a point to mark all of his followers on the left. It wasn't clear why, but nothing was clear with that man.

Without thinking twice, he got up from his seat, leaving his half-eaten plate of food there for the house-elves to keep. He swiftly left the Staff table, not giving any clue as to where he was going and took off through the doors of the Great Hall, cape billowing behind him.

He looked like a mad man frantically searching for the boy. It was like he had just disappeared. There was something wrong... very wrong.

~~~

He found himself glamoured and in hurriedly transfigured robes, standing in front of a Werewolf-owned business only a few streets down from Demeure. He spotted the employee clutching his snek necklace. It was a cute little charm that every one of the stores he owned's employees had a necklace that would call him if they ever needed help. His arm burning, was the indication, though he regretted it now.

He felt someone was behind him and caught a glimpse of blond hair out of the corner of his eye and smirked.

~~~