Chapter Nine: Finally!

Chapter Nine:
Finally!

That night I decided to stay at the Cullens

That night I decided to stay at the Cullens. I didn't want to go back home with Bella since dad wasn't home.

"Ana come on you have to get up or you're going to be late!" Alice yelled at me trying to pull the covers off me.

"No just go without me. It's too comfortable," I told Alice and she sighed coming to sit beside me.

"If you get up you can pick an outfit from my closet, Alice told me and I smiled at her jumping out of the bed.

"Give me five minutes and I will be there!" I told her running towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my already wavy hair.

Walking to Alice and Jasper's room I had a big smile on my face. I have been trying to get Alice to let me in her closest for forever but she keeps saying no.

"Knock, knock," I said as I opened the door and Jasper smiled at me shaking his head.

"What's the purpose of saying knock knock when you open the door anyway?" Jasper asked me and I shrugged my shoulders going towards Alice's closet.

"Don't know I just do it. Now excuse me your wife's closet is calling my name," I told him with a bright smile and he just shook his head at me with a smile.

I clapped my hands like an excited child looking around all the clothes, shoes, and jewelry. I don't believe I have ever been this happy.

"Alice, how are you ever going to get her out of there?" Jasper asked his wife while shaking his head.

"By telling her that if she doesn't hurry up I'm not letting her in it again!," Alice told him shouting it up the stairs.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I yelled as I ran downstairs in my outfit that I choose. Alice smirked at me while Jasper shook his head.

"Emmett is not going to let you leave the house in that," Jasper told me and I looked at him pouting

"Why not? Nothing is showing," I told him and he just continued shaking his head.