Part 2

"OI! DEKU!!"

Not him… Izuku sighed and stopped walking. He didn't even turn back as Bakugou stopped a little ways behind him and started yelling.

"YOU DIDN'T SAVE ME! I WAS ALRIGHT ON MY OWN! YOUR QUIRKLESS ASS DID NOT NEED TO BUTT IN! DON'T THINK SO HIGH OF-"

Izuku had enough and he whirled around with force and decided to put Bakugou in his place.

"OH SHUT UP, BAKUGOU!"

The blonde stared in shock as Izuku called him Bakugou.

"YOUR UNGRATEFUL ASS CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF BEING A HERO! WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU WERE FINE BY YOURSELF? BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU WERE LITERALLY BEING CHOKED TO DEATH!"

The greenette ground his teeth and exhaled loudly. His anger was leading to a headache. Katsuki's shocked face, surprisingly, irritated him more.

"What? Did you really think that I'll tolerate all the abuse you put me through? Did you think I'll forever keep my mouth shut and live under your shadow? I'm done! You're lucky neither my mom nor yours knows about your shit. What did you say? I'm a useless Deku? Because the same useless Deku saved your pathetically helpless ass today! What happened to those oh-so-powerful explosions you mercilessly blast me with? What happened to the mighty Bakugou Katsuki who stomps on every other person like a fricking villain and yet claims to become a hero stronger than All Might?! You know what's funny? The fact that your sorry ass wants to become the no.1 hero when you'd make the No.1 villain without sweating! Like really? A hero who is a bully, an egoist and a potential murderer! What hero asks someone to kill themselves? You know what, Bakugou? I don't care what anyone says or what you do but do remember that you'll always remain a villain in my eyes, a villain that scarred my existence!"

Without waiting, Izuku walked away, seething in rage. He had successfully calmed himself after walking two lanes when once again, anger gushed through his veins. All Might appeared out of the alley in his buffed up form only to deflate after spitting blood.

"Ah young ma-"

"Look, All Might" Izuku cut him off "I've already been through enough shit today. If this is about you realising that I can actually be a hero after I literally risked my life to save someone while you stood behind like an 'All-talk' coward or about how reckless I was in doing something stupid to save a person you couldn't, then save it. If you think I can be a hero then I don't need you to tell me that, at least not now. I've admired you all my life and wanted to be a hero like you. But you just had to crush my dreams like it was nothing. What difference does it make now? You could've said that I can become a hero back then! What happened now? Did I pass a test that just conveniently appeared for you to judge my worthiness? It's not like I asked you to train me to become a hero! You could've just said that I can become one and left me! What was so difficult about that?! And now that you've seen me save someone, you think I can become one? I'm still the same quirkless kid you left on that roof a few minutes ago! Nothing's changed! So stop being a goddamn hypocrite and let me go home so I can sleep in peace! Good day"

"But-"

Izuku walked away from the skinny blonde but stopped abruptly "oh and next time, please pay attention to your surroundings when you deflate. You're literally in the middle of several houses full of people. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I have no intentions of becoming a villain"

As Izuku walked away, All Might sighed in regret and rubbed his face.

"What have I done, sensei?" He mumbled before walking away in disappointment. He thought he had finally found a successor but turns out, he himself failed the kid.

Izuku groaned as he entered his home and dropped the bag on the couch. His mother was out on work and wouldn't return till 8. He gulped a whole bottle of water and just fell face-first on his bed.

Midoriya Izuku appeared as a bubbly kid with bright green eyes and fluffy green hair but his personality was different. He took no shit from others but since he was quirkless, he couldn't just retaliate. Knowing his 'disability', the teachers already marked his record with red for things he didn't do and retaliation only meant fuel and physical evidence in case someone wanted to pry after seeing his record when he made it to the hero school. That resulted in him being tossed around like a literal volleyball and now he was done with it.

He took his laptop out and started writing an email to the principal of Aledra High, stating that Midoriya Inko was pulling her son out of the school for personal reasons. He only had to wait for her to return so he could tell her everything he had hidden from her and just get things over with. At the same time, he looked up online courses to complete his middle school education so that he could immediately start once he was out of Aledra High.