They walk in on you changing 🧡

Ma'am- 💀🚶🏾‍♀️

A couple days ago this dude in a grade above me called me over and was like, "You look like my ex. And you short. Let's fuck.". And I've literally haven't been the same since.

Bitch gave me stress fr- 😔✋

Also next chapter will most likely be angst so be prepared! There may even be a special guest making an appearance so- 👀✨

Just as the title says, they walk in on you changing clothes? What would happen? 🤔

In this scenario you're either staying over their house for the night or vice versa

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

You grabbed the hem off your shirt as you slowly began lifting it up. Just before the shirt reached your chest the door opens, revealing your boyfriend. Upon seeing your current predicament, Giyu quickly turns around, shutting the door behind him as he walked out.

"I'm sorry-"

"It's- It's fine, babe! ..Just please knock next time!"

Obanai Iguro

You scream in surprise when you turn around to see Obanai standing there. His face is pink and he seems to be frozen in place.

"Obanai! What are you doing in here? Get out!" You scream but he doesn't move. Slightly concerned, you walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder. However when you did so, Obanai falls like a house of cards. You gasp.

"Omgosh, baby!"

Mitsuri Kanroji

You nearly drop the towel that was around you as a high pitched noise surprises you from behind.

You turn around to see Mitsuri standing there, face red as cherries. As you open your mouth to say something, she quickly interrupts you.

"I- I'm so so sorry, buttercup! I swear I didn't see anything!" She said, slapping her hands over her eyes and shaking her head rapidly.

"It's fine-" She cuts you off again.

"I'll-! I'll leave so you can finish-!" Mitsuri spins around, her hands still covering majority of her eyes so she can open the door. Unaware of how close she was, she ended up knocking herself out opening the door so quickly. You panic because of this and run over to her.

"Mitsuri!"

Shinobu Kocho

As the door opens you stop removing your clothes, flushing a deep red when you see Shinobu. She looks you up and down before flashing you an ( almost ) innocent smile.

"Oh don't mind me, continue with what you were doing."

You quickly grab the pillow on the bed and throw it at her, scowling as she giggles and catches it with ease. "Get out!"

"Oh don't get so angry~! I was only teasing." She smirks.

"Out!"

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi smirks as he opens the door to find you wrapped in a towel, rummaging through one of the drawers in your room for some clothes.

He walks over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and successfully catching your attention.

"Is all this for me? You don't have to try so hard y'know." You click your tongue and roll your eyes.

"You wish." You say, breaking away from his embrace and walking past him. "Now could you make like your eyebrows and disappear?"