Touch me

Guys its been a year since I started writing on this platform. A year since i started this book. And I've come a long way I think since. Thank you guys for sticking with me :)

This is a bit of a long one

This was requested: Smut, Y/n G!p dom

No ones pov:

Camila was sit in class watching carefully as professor y/ln was writing god knows what on the board. In fact Camila was paying so close attention that she was suddenly in a room by herself because class was now over.

"Ms. Cabello, class is over."

Camila blushed when she realized she was the only one in class and was still staring at her teacher.

"Im sorry Ms. Y/ln, I-um was a-"

"You were staring at me."

"Well yes but um I was wondering if I could get some extra help in the class. You know I could be doing better." The student made up as she packed her things up.

"Ok, well  tomorrow im free so if you'd like heres my address. You can come over for some extra help." Y/n ment it completely innocently but Camilas nether regions throbbed at the thought of professor y/ln giving her "extra help".

Camila thanked the professor, grabbing the slip of paper and walking out of the class room.

When she went to her appartment, she went straight to her room. The college student went through her closet picking out a sexy skirt and a ctop top to match. For undergarments, she pulled out her red all lace thong and bralette.

Next she undressed and went into the shower. Spraying the hot water over her body. Camila lathered a good amount of vanilla sugar body soap all over her body turning herself on slightly. After, she picked up some shaving cream and a razer, making sure her pussy was fresh.

By the time she was all done preparing for the following day, it was time for bed.

~♡~

It was around 12pm and camila was standing on the step of her professor's door.

She knocked a few times then waited for y/n to let her in which didn't take long.

When the professor first saw her student walked in she did a double take on her outfit.

Y/ns mouth hung alittle agape as her dick started to swell.

"You see something you like professor y/ln?"

"Um y-no, I would just like it if you could come in because it's quite chilly out there."

Camila smirked at what Y/n had said, stepping into the warm house.

Once camila was in, y/n ushered her student to her sofa.

"Let me get you one of my sweatshirts, so you don't get chilled." Camila nodded and watched y/n leave the room.

In short time the professor came back holding a simple, black hoodie in her hands. She handed the item to Camila, smiling as she did.

After the both were settled they started working. Y/n and camila were studying a short story that was assigned to the class along with some questions.

"So what do you think is an important idea through My Father's Mask?"

"Well I think the sexual connotations may be the most important. The fact it seems like the speaker is becoming sexually awakened and takes the place of his father."

"Thats very good Camila."

"Thank you" Camila said while placing a hand on the book that was on y/ns lap.