5. Novacane

For Paul

So apparently I really did miss out on a lot. On the drive to Scotts house he informed me of the events during the school hours I was not their. Apparently Lydia found out about him not playing Saturday and she gave him an ultimatum, either he play and win Allison or not play and lose her. I shook my head at that one, Lydia really was ruthless, they should make her an assistant coach or something.

Anyways, so while that was going on Stiles and Scott managed to snoop in on Sheriff Stilinski asking the principal to announce a curfew for everyone under 18 at 9:30. I had to scoff at that one cause if I get hungry at midnight best believe I will drive my ass to get food.

And as if it couldn't get any worse, Scott found out about Derek's little trip to our school and that's why he was ready to fight him.

It was pretty much a shit fest at school then, glad I wasn't there or my day could have been worse. Which reminds me I better go see Ms. Morrell before she finds me.

Anyways, now I was sprawled across Scotts bed waiting for our spastic friend to show up.

"Your moms really nice," I tell Scott while throwing one of the lacrosse balls in the air.

He nods," yeah she really likes you."

I shrug my shoulders," lots of parents like me."

He looks at me," so why were you there?"

I stop throwing the ball and remember Derek's assault and his revelation. Honestly it pisses me off more that I enjoyed the feeling of his fingers against my skin and breath fanning my cheeks.

"Well I was with Allison when she found the jacket and went after Derek but he told me what I was," I answered, skipping the weird and hot moment.

"He what!" Scott turned around in his swirly chair fast.

And then Stiles footsteps were heard running up the stairs, him hyperventilating. I looked at Scott and he nodded, knowing I was going to tell him as soon as Stiles was present.

The boy then practically runs through the wooden door, almost falling but catching himself in the process as I stand up and he instantly throws question at us," what did you find! How did you find! Where did you find it! And yes I've had a lot of Adoral. So..."

Stiles head is moving rapidly between the both of us looking for an answering as Scott and I bust out into small chuckles at his ambitious behavior.

Scott starts," we found something at Derek Hales."

"Are you kidding what?" Stiles asks surprised.

I sigh and," there's something buried there we could smell blood."

"That's awesome!" He says in delight before correcting himself and moving on," I mean that's terrible who's blood."

Scott stands up," we don't know but when we do," and points a finger at Stiles chest," your dad nails Derek for the murder and then both of you help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing because there's no way I'm not playing in that game."

I still think it's a bad idea if he's only doing it for Allison and not considering everyone else's well being but sigh.

"Wait guys!" I tell them both as they head for the door," I found out what I am!"

Stiles turns and his hazel eyes go wide," what how did you find out?"

"Derek! He told me," I murmur to him while Scott eyes me.

"So what are you?" Stiles asks.

"He called me a Dea, I don't know what it is but he gave me a name," I say to both of them.