Chapter 7

ANGIE POV

Everybody turned and saw the man. He was a brunette who looked to be in his mid-30s. He has blue eyes that seriously gave me the ocean vibes.

"Who the Fuck do you think you are?" Andrew asked in a deadly voice.

 "Mr. Romano, Nice to meet you we have a business to discuss," The man said not taking his eyes off me.

"Mr. Calton I'm sure you do have business to deal with my brother, so please get going," Leo said trying to ease the tension in the air that could be cut with a knife.

"Yes yes, I do but before I go I want to know who is this beauty?" He asked turning to Leo then back to me.

"Perche mi fissa cosi" I ask my brothers (Why is he staring at me like that?)

"Perche sei Bella" The man replied shocking me (Because you're beautiful)

I looked at him weirdly with a confused expression. 

Who in the name of God is this man?

"Uhh Thanks, I guess" I replied not wanting to be rude. "Pleasure, now Ms. who are you?" The man asked me.

"She is my sister, Angelina, who you will have no business with, shall we get going?" Andrew asked.

 "Well Ms. Angielina, I hope to see you again," He says before walking away with Andrew. He was a weird old man. 

But I swear I've seen him somewhere before. I just couldn't get my finger on it.

"Who was He?" I  asked Leo as I noticed all my brothers except Tony and Andrew were present. "Just a business college" Leo replied. "Now for the actual reason, you came here"

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that we were in a gym. 

I then took the time to notice my surroundings. Loads of equipment and even a fighting ring. 

"Cool place," I say.

"Thanks" Leo replied. "Our family owns this place," He said.

"really, Then I can come here whenever I want?" I asked excitedly. "Yes, But why would you want to? You're a teenage girl for goodness sake. I would expect you to be wanting to go to the mall every weekend" Leo added.

"Fuck the mall, I love working out," I say.

"Really," Ash asked. I nod and ask "Can I fight someone?" I ask.

"WHAT?!" Marcus and Lucas exclaimed. Emilio was laughing his head off and Leo and Ash were just staring at me.

"What?" I asked. 

"You want to fight us?" Emilio asks.

"Uhh, Yeah," I say giving them confused looks. 

"Sorry principessa, but I don't think you want those pretty hands to go to waste doing something you're not supposed to," An unrecognizable voice says.

"What the fuck do you mean, I've been trained to fight since I was 4," I said starting to get annoyed. 

"Sure, Sure," A boy who looked about 2 years older than me says. "Shut up,  you sexist Ass," I tell him rolling my eyes.

 "Shut up,  you sexist Ass," I tell him rolling my eyes