15

Dayvon's Pov 

"Come on von who is it?" Kentrell asks and i smirk. "It's durk ight" i say and kentrell and tione looked shocked. "Since when?" Tione asks. "Since the day i saw him in his window we been dating for two weeks now but it already feels like it's been years. He my bestfriend and my inspiration plus my sun i revolve around him" i say and taurus smiles. 

"That's sweet i ship ya'll for real!" Taurus says with a huge smile. "Wait you knew and didn't tell me!?!" Tione yells/ask. "Must we tell each other everything?" taurus asks. "I mean we usually do tell each other everything" Tione says. "Then i bet he's told you about his crush on you" i say and taurus glares at me. 

"I wouldn't mind if he liked me i have had a crush on him since forever but he clearly can't take a hint" Tione says and taurus looks at him in shock. "Anyway back to von and durk" Kentrell says before we heard a knock at the door. I got up and smile once i saw it was durk. "Hi von' Durk says and i lean in giving him a kiss on the lips and he blushes. 

"Ahem" kentrell clears his throat and durk blushes more. "You told them?" Durk whispers and i nod. I grab his hand and pull him inside and he closes the door behind him. I sit on the couch and pull him down on to my lap. He took out his phone and played will hero while the others sent smirks our way. 

Trash way to end it and trash chapter but i wanted to update for ya'll. 

When should i end this book i'm thinking about ending it at 20 chapters

Hope ya'll enjoyed