Halloween Special Part 2

I haven't managed to post this as I wanted on Monday, but to my defense, this is long.

Additional TW: people knowning no personal space, blackmail, something like drugging (just without drugs), forced kisses, blood, mention of murder

Against your expectations, you don't hit the floor but a simple tree. 'Albedo and Sucrose really did well. Everybody should be scattered around Mondstadt now.'

'That means this was a mechanism to randomly teleport the people around so that they don't move in large crowds or team up?' The person who spoke from the top of the tree jumps down to reveal themselves.

'It has been a long time since the last time we saw each other, Venti. You are...'

'A cat boy, that's right nya~ Aren't I adorable now?' His tail sways from his left to his right side.

'I guess so? Did you loose a bet or something? I mean it does fit you somehow, but I don't think that that would be your first choice for a costume...'

'Good deduction. I made a bet with Keaya and the one who... Eh, you don't really need to know the content of the bet. To sum it up, in the end I lost so the knight decided that cat costume would be proper for me. But I somehow have the feling that it isn't just a costume anymore. Try petting my ears.' He points at the cat ear on to of his head.

'Okay..?' You do as he says and pet him. His 'ears' feel warm and real.

Pulling at his ears to check if they are actually part of his body or just glued on, the bard winces. 'Not so rough... Petting them normally was way more pleasant...' Since you feel sorry for hurting him, you pet him the way you would a normal cat which he seems to enjoy greatly.

'How... did this happen?'

'No clue. When we were still in the city, I was a normal Archon in his costume. And when we got teleported I immediately noticed that something was different. Scratch a bit more to the left please. Yes exactly there...', he purrs.

'You're enjoying this way too much... But if you are a cat now, does that mean that I am a mage?' You try to cast a spell or something but nothing happens. 'Sad... Rosa, are y-' You look around but find no Seelie. 'Oh, I guess it didn't get teleported with me...' You shake your head. 'Back to the topic: Nobody should have turned into their costume. I didn't create this mechanism but Albedo and Sucrose aren't people who would do something strange as this in addition to their already huge pile of work...'

'Maybe somebody else manipulated the party popper.'

'Maybe... But why?'

'Who cares? You have a big talking cat that can play the harp and that is suited for people who suffer from a cat allergy too. What more do you want?' Venti hugs you tightly.

You shake your head. 'Let's just look for other participants. Whatever happens, since I am the one who organized everything, I am the one who will be at fault.'