Chapter 51- strawberries

Celeste POV:
" Morning Cel" Enzo whispers into my neck, his lips warm against my skin. " Lorenzo I'm trying to sleep" I huff pulling the covers over my head.
He tugs them down again with a chuckle.
" Stop it's so early"
Opening my eyes I notice his wet hair dripping slowly down his face.
He's only dressed in a pair of blue swimming shorts, his tattooed torso bare.
" Have you seriously already gone for a swim!?"
" Raffe and I went earlier in the sea."
" It's fucking seven in the morning"
His lips form into a grin as I roll my eyes.

Reluctantly, I sit up and kick my legs out from the sheets to stand up.
He leans over, grabbing something from the bed.
A shiver courses through me as his arm quickly brushes over my breasts.
" Sorry Tesoro"
Now I'm smirking.
" Why do you apologise like your hands haven't been all over me plenty of times"
" Don't be so desperate Cel" he sniggers, a smirk matching my own on his lips.

" We're going out the balcony so you know you might wanna wear this"
He throws the shirt he grabbed from the bed to me and I pull it on over my underwear.
" How the fuck do you button this shit up?"
I manage to close the bottom few before giving up and taking Lorenzo's hand into mine.

He leads me outside, another wave of shivers running through my body at the cold press of his rings.
" Wow it's gorgeous out here " I gasp whilst taking in all my surroundings.
The balcony looks out onto a narrow street, the white walls of the small houses partially masked by the climbing purple flowers.

As I peer out further down the street my gaze catches onto the glisten of the ocean.
" Oh my god look at the sea"
I feel Lorenzo's body ,warm, behind mine as he rests his arms round my waist.
" It's beautiful isn't it?"
" How are you always so warm Enzo?"
I feel him shrug before I look back around to the street. Further in the opposite direction to see a fruit stall.

" Ooo can we go there Enzo?"
" Of course. I did get some strawberries from their earlier though"
I can already feel his smirk against my hair.
" Bastard" I giggle.
" Is there anything else you've done without me?"
" Well I did make you breakfast" he chuckles with a grin wide across his lips.
" Is that ok?"
" Well I'm not gonna complain about that am I?"

I push of the balcony and out his touch as Lorenzo gestures over to the table in the corner.
Spotting the strawberries and yogurt in a bowl, I sit down, Enzo placing himself beside me.
" Is it nice?" he asks.
" Yeah it's delicious" I smile and brush my lips over his.
" I know it's delicious I made it" I hear a voice bellow from below .
A Nik like voice.
Immediately I push out my chair and run over to the edge of the balcony.
Sat down on a bike Nik grins from bellow.

" Nik what the fuck are you doing?"
I throw my hands up in the air, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
" I was getting the shopping" he answers and gestures over to a bag hanging on the handlebars.
" Yeah but why are you talking to us from there. How can you even hear?"
" I'll come up if you want"

Before I can say anymore, Nik grabs onto the cobbled bricks below,climbing up to pull himself over the balcony fence.
" What are you actually fucking doing?"
" Being in a mafia has it's perks hey?" he sniggers and begins brushing his shorts off.
As he looks up I notice the tinge of pink on his cheeks.
" And your wearing an unbuttoned shirt" he coughs. Nik turns his head away and I quickly try buttoning the rest up.

" So you like the strawberries?"
" I thought Enzo made them"
" No I did. He's a liar" Nik chuckles.
" Worth a try" Enzo snickers and throws one into his mouth.
" So what are we actually doing today?"
Enzo answers.
" I thought we could explore all the shops and small streets . Maybe some sight seeing and shit"
" Ooo. I'm gonna go shower then " I answer, walking back into the suite.
——————————————————————
" It says here the boat harbour is straight ahead" Nik mumbles squinting at the map.
" Well I don't see a harbour huh? Dumbass" Kiara sniggers.
" Maybe it's because he's holding the map upside down" I snicker.
" You could of told me. Fuckers"
Grinning, Raffe grabs the map from Nik and shows it to Lorenzo.
" Penso che dobbiamo andare a sinistra." ( I think we need to go left)
" Sì, solo quassù" Enzo answers pointing us all in the right direction.
( Yeah, just up here)