Chapter 101

The trio had fallen asleep in the living room, Hermione and Harry on the couches and Ron on a makeshift bed on the floor, when a noise woke them up.

A pan clattered to the ground as they made their way to the kitchen, the sound of a tap running and someone coughing audible as they neared, wands drawn.

"Lena?" Harry asked.

"Fred?" Ron asked as they watched the redhead, covered in ash and soot, help tip a glass of water down Leona's throat, the girl covered in soot, ash and dried blood.

"Don't just stand there! Make yourselves useful! Get her a wet rag, a blanket, clothes, something!" Fred exclaimed as he removed the glass from her lips, Leona bursting into coughs before he forced the water back down. Harry and Ron scrambled while Hermione just approached the girl slowly, wand raised, as she said softly, "Expelliarmus."

The red light hit Leona as a small pile of ash was forced from her lungs, landing in a pile on the floor before she slumped back onto Fred's shoulder, panting heavily.

"How'd you know to do that?" Fred asked in wonder as Leona drank the water on her own.

"Uh, Expelliarmus means to drive out a weapon. The ash was a weapon against her body, ergo..."

Harry kissed Hermione's cheek in thanks before saying," You're brilliant you are!" and handing Fred a wet cloth to wipe the soot from Leona's face.

"What happened?" Ron asked, blanket from the living room in hand.

"I burned the death eaters to a crisp," Leona said. She didn't feel guilty for having taken their lives. She knew that those were the death eaters like Bellatrix, the ones who enjoyed hurting people.

The world would be a better place without them.

Not to mention she save the lives of every guest at the wedding, the Auror's on guard unincluded, unfortunately.

"She made the entire bloody tent explode. Except that meant the entire thing, along with the tables and chairs and everything inside, collapsing on her. I spent all night digging her out," Fred explained before taking a sip of the water himself.

"Where's mum? And Ginny and George?" Ron asked worriedly as Leona wrapped the blanket around her shoulder's, surprisingly cold after all that playing with fire.

"In hiding."

"Told me to come with them. That Lena was fine and got out. But I had a feeling she didn't and I couldn't leave without being sure she was alright," Fred said as he held Lena tighter to him.

"Well, I'm bloody thankful for that mate," Harry breathed.

"Harry," Hermione whispered. "Ask her."

Harry sighed, the couple furrowing their brows in confusion.

"Lena, I know it's not the best time, but, do you by any chance have a family member with the initials RAB?"

Leona's brows furrowed deeper in concentration as she thought about it before chuckling.

"Uncle Reggie. Man, I haven't thought about him in a while. Why do you ask?"

"That Horcrux Dumbledore and I found the night he died, it was a fake."

Leona sat up straighter.

"What do you mean it was a fake?"

"A person named RAB stole it. He left a letter inside the fake saying that he intended to destroy the real one. We don't know if he did but so far, he's our only lead," Harry explained.

"Help me up, please," she said to Fred and Harry, who each took an arm and helped pull her to her feet. "Go warm up the shower for us, would you? I'll be in, in a second."

"Are you sure?"

"Hmm. I just need to show them something."

Fred nodded as he kissed her before Disapparating, heading up to Leona's room as she began to lead them up the stairs.

"I don't remember much of Uncle Reggie. He was my father's brother, but he wasn't around much, and he then died a little bit after my first birthday. But he was one of Voldemort's most trusted followers," she explained as they followed her up the numerous flights of stairs to the second floor and down a couple of corridors to a black door with a name imprinted on it.

Regulus Arcturus Black

RAB.

"But hopefully there's something in here that can give you a clue as to what he did with the Horcrux."

"Are you sure it's alright that we look in here?" Hermione asked and Leona nodded, holding the blanket tighter around her.

"Feel free. I'm going to jump in the shower then meet us back down in the kitchen. I want to know what my uncle's letter said and see if Kreacher is still around."

"Yeah, alright," Ron said as they began to rifle through draws.

"Hey Lena," Harry said, stopping the brunette from leaving.

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad you're alright."

She gave him a small smile.

"I'm glad you're alright too."