Mad Rave

At recent days, me and the IMPs have been doing jobs of assassinating targets from the Living while keeping the witnesses down low. Clean kill. Fortunately, the slain were Sinners who committed heinous acts. For safety measures, I killed them even when there in Hell so they won't attempt to get back at us. Same goes to their clients in case the IMPs killed those innocent souls. After all, it seems reasonable. It also took them awhile to agree on helping out in the hotel with almost no trouble at all. Emphasis on the almost.

As I traveled to Imp City for another job, this place is still the same. Overrun with dysfunctional violence and yet its the lowest of society not to mention homeless bunch all around. Alastor only teleports me inside their HQ out of kindness to be honest.

I see the building, that has to be it. Well time to get busy with these Imps. Let's see who's the next victim(s).

With the IMPs

Blitzø: "Hey there sport! Ready for some gore-y fun time with us? I am!"

(Y/N): "Yeah, who's our target?"

Moxxie: "A couple of butchers under the guise of lumberjacks. They've been killing victims who enters their property or in accidental means to be pardon of crimes."

(Y/N): "When do we leave?"

Blitzø: "Now."

As soon as he said that, a portal opened up beneath us and we're in the destination.

Loona: "Be careful..."

Living World

Moxxie: "They're up ahead."

Blitzø: "Goodie.~ Oh and (Y/N), don't hog all the fun."

Millie: "Yeah save some for us, kay?"

I nodded but by the time we made it, all were dead.

Millie: "Uh..."

Blitzø: "What. The. Fuck?! How did this happ‐"

That's when an incoming attack happened and I deflected it. It came from this guy.

Moxxie: "Who is that?"

(Y/N): "Don't know but he's no friend of ours."

This guy charges at me specifically, slamming me to a tree. Blitzø shoots but he slam me towards him. Millie leaps onto this mask fucker and stabs him. I got up and hacked him with my sword then brutalized him without stopping.

Moxxie: "Move it!"

We got away from him as he fires a rocket at this guy.