Chapter 32

Yeonsang's pov

"I told you yesterday! Did you lied to me?!", I yelled at Nara while she's trying to control her tears.

"Yeongsang, I swear it was an accident! Yes you told me no touching but I slipped and it happened to fast!", she fight back.

"An accident? Huh?! That's what you called an accident!?", I said.

"Hey, relax she's telling the trut-", Heeseung was about to finish his words until I grabbed his collar.

"You shut up, who gave you permission to touch her? Are you taking an advantage towards her?", my blood boiled seeing his face.

"Yeonsang stop please", Nara begged.

"Yeonsang-ah, stop everyone is looking at us", Aunt Chae spoke, trying to calm me down. I looked at my surroundings and realised what I did. But my anger didn't go away.

"Nara, go home. From now on, I don't want you both to see each other", I coldly said and walks away.

_

Nara's pov

I didn't mean for this to happen....

FLASHBACK

I almost fell until Heeseung quickly grabs me by my waist. We both looked at each others eyes shocked.

He gulped and nod his head, signalling me to play it cool. I realised what he's trying to do so I took a deep breathe and act like it was a part of it. The fans starting to scream. I don't it's a scream of joy or disappointment.

He lets me go and kneeled down. He gave me the flower and began to sing the high notes.

지금 달려갈 거야
jigeum dallyeogal geoya...ya...yaaa..!!! (Heeseung and Jake does the high notes)

Then, I slowly walked off the stage. But I'm still shocked by the sudden move. It was so smooth for what.....

The performance ends and we went to the backstage.

"Wow that was unexpected", Sunoo spoke.

"I'm sorry for messing up....", I looked down.

"Messing up? What do you mean? It looks so real! It even looks like it was planned! You guys did it like the professionals!", Jungwon said as the others agreed.

"Well, if that's it....so I did well?", I asked.

"You did awesome!", Heeseung said.

Suddenly I got pulled hard caused me to groan. It took me a few seconds to realise who is it. Yeonsang? Why do he looks so angry?

"Yeonsang, how did you-"

"I told you yesterday! Did you lied to me?! You said there's no touching!", Yeonsang yelled at me as I was trying to control my tears. I was shocked by his action, he had never been this mad before....

What is he doing? We're in the backstage with other idols.....he shouldn't do this....everyone is watching....

"Yeonsang...... I swear it was an accident! Yes you told me no touching but I slipped and it happened to fast!", I fight back.

"An accident? Huh?! That's what you call an accident!?", he said.

"Hey...relax she's telling the trut-", Heeseung was about to finish his words until Yeonsang grabbed his collar making me gasped. What's gotten into him?

"Yeonsang stop", I said, trying to stop him. He was too busy sending a glare to Heeseung and ignored me.

"You shut up, who gave you permission to touch her? Are you taking an advantage towards her?", he said, I was so scared....

"Yeonsang stop please", I begged.

"Yeonsang-ah, stop everyone is looking at us", mom spoke, trying to calm him down. He looked at his surroundings and realised what he had did. But his anger didn't go away. He let go of Heeseung's collar.

"Nara, go home.From now on, I don't want you both to see each other", he coldly said and walks away.

END OF FLASHBACK

My tears fell as I fell on my knees. The other enhypen members came to me worried.

"T-this is all my fault....I shouldn't have bought those shoes for Nara.....I'm sorry Nara....", Heeseung spoke.

"No....it's not your fault Heeseung......we never expected this to happen.....", I said.

"What happened? What's wrong with that guy?", Mr. Choi came.

"Everyone saw him yelling at Nara....", Jungwon said.

Mr. Choi looks around, seeing everyone's eyes are on them. He decided to takea quick action.

"Everyone! If some of you here spread news about this, you're dead understand?!", Mr. Choi screamed as they mumbled 'yes'.

I stood up and looked at them.

"T-this is may be the last time we see each other, but that's okay we can still chat each other.....I'm sorry for causing so much trouble....", I said.

"No....don't leave us....", Sunoo said. His sad voice makes me wanna cry so bad.

"I'm sorry, I'll figure out how to make him feel better, then if he's okay, I'll be back, I promise", I said, showing my pinky finger.

"Bye guys", I said and hugged Heeseung.

He was kinda shocked with my actions but soon he hugged me back. I went to the others and hugged them. All of them are my second family....

"What about this dress? Shoes? And these accessories?", I asked.

"It's yours", Heeseung said.

"Oh....thank you", my eyes softens. He gave me this full outfit....

"Bye Nara, we will miss you.....", Heeseung said and began to cry.

"I have to go now...."

I smiled weakly before walking away leaving them...