𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

A WEEK HAD PASSED since Bella and Aimee had visited Jacksonville. The two were now in Edward's Volvo with him and Alice.

"I'll see you guys at lunch!" Alice cheerily said as she left from the back seat. Edward smiled at the two mates and also left.

Aimee, who had been driving, looked to her right to see Bella with a straight face. The human had been a bit depressed since seeing her mom.

"Do you regret going?" Aimee asks.

"No. It was really great seeing my mom. Just really hard saying goodbye."

"It doesn't have to be goodbye." The vampire mutters.

"Is that why you asked me to go? You though I was gonna change my mind?"

"I'm always hoping for that, love"

Aimee suddenly gets a strong smell of wet dog. Jacob Black. Bella notices as Aimee looks out the window with frustration. "What?"

"If I asked you to stay in the car, would you?" The vampire asks, already knowing the answer.

Without waiting for a response Aimee steps out, soon followed by Bella. "Of course not" she mutters, amused.

When Bella sees Jacob she walks along side Aimee towards him. "Hey!" Bella smiles.

"Charlie said you left town." Jacob says, glaring at Aimee for a split second.

"Yeah, I went to visit my mom. Why?" Bella asks. The vampire reads Jacob's mind "he's checking to see if you're still human."

"Look, I'm here to warn you" Jacob directs at Aimee.

The vampire scoffs "what now, dog?"

"If your kind come on our land again..." he begins but Bella soon cuts him off. "Wait... what?"

"You didn't tell her?" Jacob asks Aimee with a smirk.

"Just leave it alone Jacob" Aimee sighs.

"Leave what alone?"

"Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding. It's nothing to worry about." Aimee explains with a reassuring smile.

"Listen to you. Did you lie to get her out of town, too?" Jacob taunts.

"You should leave now" Aimee could hear very thought he had about Bella and she was trying her best to refrain from ripping open his neck.

"She has a right to know" Jacob argues. "You and her are the ones the redhead wants"

"Victoria?!" Bella gasps. Aimee slowly closes her eyes and sighs "great"

"You knew?!" Bella realises.

"Look, love, I was just trying to protect you. Victoria wants me more than you and if you were in the dark she would forget about coming after you, okay?" Aimee tries to explain.

"Aimee.. you still lied to me. You said we don't lie to each other not even a month ago?!" Bella raises her voice slightly.

"Bella-" Aimee begins.

"No. We will talk about this later." Bella scolds. She was more upset than mad at Aimee.

"You. Why haven't you called me back" Bella asks, turning to Jacob.

"I had nothing to say" the werewolf says before walking to his motor bike.

"We'll I have tons! Hold on!" Bella yells running after him.

Aimee quickly grabs onto her arm. "Bella" she says softly. "Aimee.. you have to trust me.." Bella sighs.

"Darling, I do more than anyone. It's just him I don't trust" Aimee admits.

Bella nods with a sad smile and walks towards Jacob. Aimee's face drops as she watches her climb onto his bike. Bella couldn't trust her own mate right now.

And they quickly shot off, leaving Aimee with the horrible worrying feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"She'll be fine, that mutt wouldn't let anyone harm come to her" Emmett reassures as he approaches his 'sister'.

"I know. I just wish I had told her about Victoria. She seemed disappointed" Aimee sheepishly says.

Emmett's booming laugh fills the parking lot. "God the affects that that human has on you still amuses me to this day" he laughs.

Aimee whacks him in the chest. "Shut it"

|______________|

Later that day Aimee sped to Bella's house as soon as she found out the human returned home.

Bella opened the door with a worried look. Aimee stood behind it with an annoyed face that told Bella she was mad.

"Do you understand how worried I've been?" The vampire asks hastily.

"I was perfectly safe"

"I almost broke the treaty to make sure-" Aimee cut herself off when she smelt an unfamiliar scent. A vampires scent.

"I know i smell like a dog" Bella admits as she sees Aimee smell the air in confusion.

"No, somethings wrong." Aimee says quickly before she passes by Bella and speeds up to her room.

"Aimee, what's wrong?"

"Someone's been in here"

|______________|