Chapter 20: Cabba's Saiyan Pride

CABBA'S SAIYAN PRIDE

ASCENDING BEYOND SUPER SAIYAN

Caulifla: Hey, enough with the frowny face, Kale!

Kale: But Jiren's power is on a completely different level!

Caulifla: Well, losing confidence won't help! 

Kale: Think about it! Aren't you even a little bit scared?! Look at Y/N! You know how strong he is and he was knocked unconscious by Jiren!

Caulifla: Yeah, I'm majorly scared! Scared of my own unlimited potential!

Kale laughs nervously

Caulifla: When I reach my true potential, Y/N's Ultra whatever will be nothing compared to me! We're Saiyans too, right Kale? If Y/N can reach that crazy level so can we!

Kale: But.. didn't you hear the Gods, that was something even they have almost never seen!

Caulifla: So? Based on the Universe 7 Saiyans, they've already surpassed their gods, don't you remember what Y/N said, he went toe to toe with Lord Beerus!

Kale: You're so positive, like... always!

All of a sudden, the ground around Kale and Caulifla shook, the boulder behind them shattering. A shadowy figure appeared from the smoke

Caulifla: Come to pick a fight, Stranger?!

The smoke faded, revealing Universe 4's Monna

Monna: I'VE COME TO DESTROY!

As Caulifla got into a fighting stance, Cabba slid his way in

Caulifla: Cabba?!

Cabba: Let me handle this, please. 

Monna: DON'T PLAY SAVIOR JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE GIRLS! I'LL TAKE ALL THREE OF YOU!!

Cabba: Are you kidding me?! Those two frighten the hell out of me, they'd be the ones saving me. Besides, I'm more than confident in my own power! 

Monna: YOU GOT SOME NERVE, BOY!

Cabba and Monna locked up, Monna already overpowering Cabba

Caulifla: She's overpowering you! Let me handle this-!

Cabba: NO! WE NEED YOU TO SAVE YOUR STRENGTH FOR BIGGER FIGHTS! THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ERROR, DON'T BE CARELESS!

Caulifla: Fine... Don't you get careless either

Cabba smiled and looked back at Monna

Cabba: Pay attention! I'm a Saiyan and no pushover! I WON'T LET YOU LOOK DOWN ON ME!