6-ALL APART OF THE PLAN

AXEL'S POV:

I don't know what I was thinking, I don't know what had come over me while I was driving. Most importantly I don't know what I had hit with my car. My heartbeat against my chest was like a knuckle knocking on a door. I stopped the car quickly, swinging the driver's door open. I hopped out of my car to check.

"F*ck" I whispered under my breath seeing the body against the concrete

I kneel next to her checking for a pulse. It was slightly there I got up and quickly opened the back passenger door so I could rest the stranger in my car. I lifted her bloody bridal style and placed her to lay down in the back seat. Shutting the car door I ran to pick up her bag and phone which was shattered.

Getting into my car I placed them into the passenger's seat beside me and drove off. Driving with panic that I could have possibly ended an innocent life. Although I'm a mafia leader I'm still no monster towards to public. The people of the mafia world and regular world are both different.

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER

Taking a quick shortcut I felt more relieved as I drove into the driveway of the mansion. Parking my car, I swing the driver's door open and run into the mansion for help.

"Lilith! Help me!"

I could hear footsteps from upstairs, Lilith and Cedric rush to me worried.

"What's going on Axel?!" Lilith asks

"There's no time to explain she's losing too much blood!"

I ran out the front door and back to the car opening the back passenger door, Cedric and Lilith look into the car gasping.

Cedric pushes past me lifting her gently out of the car, I helped Cedric bring her into the secret lower floor to the medical room. Lilith examines her with a worried look on her face.

"Call Liam down here! I need to perform surgery immediately!"

Cedric rushes out calling out for Liam.

"Liam!"

"You need to leave right now Axel. I'll explain when the surgery is complete"

I nod and exit the medical room.

Meanwhile...At the apartment

Lucy chuckles breaking the last window in Alora's apartment. Her phone ringtone starts playing, quickly taking the device out of her pocket she answers the call.

"Hello?"

"she's been hit"

"by whom?"

"The Don himself"

Lucy grunts her teeth in anger,

"Axel?!"

"Yes, I doubt she'll survive. She was covered in her own blood and there's still blood here"

"That's very good news," Lucy says chuckling

"I managed to get a video and some photos of the hit. I'll send them to you right now."

"We can use the videos to ruin his image! Thank you so much, darling. I have a reward for you later on tonight"

"I can't wait"

Lucy hangs up the phone checking her inbox she watches the video laughing hysterically.

"I'll ruin you, Axel Gravano!"

Meanwhile...Somewhere in New York

Emerton shoves his phone into his pocket. Inhaling his cigarette, he smiles thinking about his vicious plan placed tonight with Lucy.