The Reckoning

Quitness

Quitness. There wasn't a sound being heard through the halls. The only sound was Matt doing weighs in the school workout room.

He turns as he hears a door open. He slowly walks out the workout room. When he hears a whoosh he goes towards the noise.

He turns the corner and goes through the double doors. He walks down the hall. He hears a clatter from a classroom. He walks towards it and looks inside.

He opens it and walks inside and sets off all the mouse traps.

"Oh, come on! Seriously! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Caroline yells.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asks him

Matt looks around. "Clearly."

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year." Caroline says

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena speaks

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt says looking at them

"Caroline's making us."

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that stay with us forever, and if we don't—"

Elena interrupts Caroline with a smile. "And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?"

Caroline shrugs. "Go ahead and make fun, I don't care."

Tyler gets up. "You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank."

Tyler leave and Elena follows behind him.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Caroline asks

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories."

"I love you!" Caroline yells

Elena chuckles as she walks down the hall. She walks through a set of doubles door and turns to run into Klaus and Natalie.

She gasps.

"There you are." Klaus says grinning

Elena is shock. "Klaus!"

Elena tried to run but Klaus appears in front of her.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?"

✨✨✨

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet, it have something to do with you still breathing."

Natalie sighed. "No she needs to be breathing. Unfortunately."

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena says