Part 26

LAUREN'S POV
"Camz, i'm 4 days late!" I exclaimed as soon as me and Camila were alone. I was at school right now and i felt sick again so Camila came to the bathroom with me.

"Wait what?" Camila asked somewhat surprised.

"I'm 4 days late, what the fuck am i supposed to do!"

"You can't be pregnant right? You guys used a condom."

"I know but maybe it had a tear in it. What am i gonna do if i am?" I asked starting to freak out. "My parents will kill me. What if- omg what if Y/N isn't ready to raise a kid? What if she just leaves me? Will i even keep it though? I'm too young i can't keep it!" Every thought possible was going through my head and i was losing all control.

"Lauren, breathe. We don't even know if you are yet, let's get a test after school and if you are then we'll figure it out when the time comes. I doubt you are though." Camila said, rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

"Okay- fuck. Okay we'll go to the store after school and get a test. Fuck!"

The day couldn't have dragged any more, the final bell finally rang throughout the school. I grabbed my bag and bolted out of the door as soon as possible, i need to know now.

I got Camila from her last period and Camila drove us to the store. We walked in and went straight to the pregnancy tests.

"Just this please." I said not looking at the cashier. I could tell that she was looking at me with a disappointed look though, i could just sense it.

"That would be $8 please." The cashier spoke in a disinterested tone.

I payed then left as soon as possible.

"I can't do it, i can't look." I looked at Camila, tears brimming my eyes. "What if it's positive Camz?" I asked worried.

"Don't think of the what ifs Lo, just look at it. That's the only way we're going to know."

I took a deep breath and slowly flipped the test around. It was.

It was negative!!!

I wasn't pregnant!!!

"Omg thank fuck." I let out the breath i didn't even know i was holding.

"See i told you." Camila said.

"I know but i just wanted to make sure, i just had all the symptoms." I simply replied shrugging my shoulders.

Well now i know i'm not pregnant. Thank fuck for that, i don't know what i would've done if i was. How the fuck would i tell Y/N that. 'Hey, it's a beautiful day right? Oh also, i'm pregnant with your child'. That just wouldn't work.

After the mini relief party, Camila left to go babysit Sofi or something so i decided to just text Y/N for a bit.

Green eyes👀💚: Hey, i'm bored talk to me

Papi😏💙: what you saying fella

Green eyes👀💚: fuck off u know i hate that

Papi😏💙: wdym bro

Green eyes👀💚: okays two can play at that game

Green eyes👀💚: wha iz bro

Papi😏💙: no

Green eyes👀💚: what u saying no to lad?

Papi😏💙: okay u can stop now i get it

Papi😏💙: it's not nice i don't like it