26

- With Taehyung and Yn -

Taehyung's P.O.V
The car ride was quiet for the most part so to change that I tried to make small talk with Yn;

"So.. what do you need to buy?"

"Just some stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"I didn't think you'd care since your kicking me out."

And just like that.. she looked out the window and continued with the silent treatment, this made me sigh but I didn't say anything and just continued driving.

- At the gas station -

When we finally made it to the gas station, Yn quickly got out of the car the second I unlocked the doors which makes me pout as she still upset with me.

How am I going to make it up to her?

While I still think about that, I follow her lead after I locked my car and head inside... only to see her already walking in the different rows of aisles while the cashier looks at her and then at me. I awkwardly nodded at the guy before walking off to find Yn... but once I reach her, she immediately turns to the next corner and avoids me.

As I'm following her, I see that she has a basket full of everyday items such as a hair brush, shampoo, deodorant, tooth brushes, toothpaste, floss, and more.. and my only question is: Why didn't she just tell me that she needs those things? I would've bought them for her.

Anyways, as I'm following her around the gas station, one of the employees appears out of nowhere stopping me in my tracks, I was about to tell him to move but he speaks up before I get a chance too and says;

"Sir, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"What? Why-"

"Oh I don't know maybe because you're stalking that poor girl while she's trying to buy her items-"

"S-Stalking?! First of all, I- I would never do that and second.. that's my girlfriend, she came with me-"

"Is your EX girlfriend because she seems to be avoiding you-"

"No, she's not my ex-"

"Then why is she trying to avoid you?"

"That's non of your business-"

"It's about to become my business once I call the cops on you-"

"Hey! Leave him alone!"

Turning around, I see a VERY angry Yn walking towards us and before the employee can say anything, Yn quickly says;

"What are you harassing my boyfriend, huh?! What?! You think he's committing a crime?"

"I.. I'm sorry ma'am, I just thought-"

"Thought what?!