Chapter 31 : His Girlfriend

An involuntary groan escaped me as I peeled my eyes open, my head pounding like bitch

What the fuck had I downed last night?

Sighing I decided to worry about that later and that was when I became increasingly aware that I had my face pressed against someone's neck. And a small smile crept up my face already aware of who the special someone might be.

I looked up slightly to see that I had my face shoved under Willow's chin and she was hugging me tightly with one of her hands tangled between my hair. The best fucking way to start the morning.

Nuzzling closer to her like the desperate guy I was, I inhaled her addicting scent deeply, I knew I was beyond help now and that I was practically a stalker at this point.

But did I care? Fuck no.

Am I going to stop? Fuck no.

She mumbled something in her sleep and lightly kissed my head and I could fucking feel my bitch of a heart skip a beat at that. I truly was a goner.

I loved waking up to the feel of her arms wound tightly around me, I loved the way she talked in her sleep, I loved the feel of her hand in mine, her lips on mine. I just- fucking love her. More than anything in this world and I know that I love her with every breath I take, every minute I spend with her.

I hissed softly as the headache worsened. I shouldn't have drank last night but all I knew was that I fucked up and I just panicked. I knew I fucked up the moment she left in that taxi and I was such an ass to even not notice the fact that I had unintentionally ignored my own girlfriend. The love of my damn life.

I called her many times but she didn't pick up, I went to her dorm and she was not there and after that it was all emptiness. I barely remember getting drunk. I'm honestly scared to think about what happened after that. What kind of shit left my mouth.

I hope it wasn't too embarrassing.

Tumbling out of bed after ensuring that Raps was tightly wrapped up in the sheets and sleeping, I made my way to the washroom and closed the door softly.