Riling the Lion

~~Adwin Lannister~~

In the Small Council chambers in the Red Keep, Tywin sits with his brother and his son, Cersei, Tyrion, Grand Maester Pycelle, Joffrey, and Varys.

They all stare silently at the massive box on the table. All is silent as they all just look at it, knowing what is in it.

"Should we open it?"

Tyrion asks and Tywin just nods to Adwin, who groans. He opens the crate, immediately putting his hand over his nose because of the stench. Cersei looks like she's about to throw up.

Tyrion basically gets onto the table and pears into the box, seeing the body of the once alive Gregor Clegane. His body lays in the box whilst his head is gone.

"There's a note."

Adwin states, pulling the piece of parchment that is nailed onto the dead Clegane's chest. Opening it and reading past the blood staines, he begins to read.

"Tywin Lannister,

You probably think this is not a major victory for our cause but you clearly don't know about motivation. If we can conqueror a mountain, the lion's are not far from being conquered themselves.

I send my regards,

Lady Evelyn Dayne"

Everyone just stares in silence as Adwin and Archwin's face grows redder than an apple and angrier than a prodded bull.

"That stupid bitch!"

Archwin shouts first followed by the heavy and angry breathing of King Joffrey.

"Evelyn Dayne thinks she can just fucking waltz around the Riverlands slaughtering our men?! I'll put a stop to this."

Archwin stands from his seat, earning a scowl from Tywin.

"If you do that, boy, you will not be coming back."

Tywin warns and Archwin shakes his head.

"No. Why would I want to come back to this stinking shit pile of a city?"

Adwin stands next to his son, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"You will be given 5,000 men of your choosing to fight beside you."

The two lions grin like madmen while everyone else just looks at them knowingly. They're the idiots of the Lannister Lion's but also the most prideful.

Archwin looks at everyone with a grin.

"I will succeed where others have failed. Evelyn Dayne will die by my sword."

~~Robb Stark~~

"Robb Stark,

I send you my best but I also send to you good news. The Mountain is dead by my hand and his body was sent back to King's Landing.

It's finally looking like we're winning out here, brother. Hopefully soon we will join together once again.

Your sister always,

Evelyn Dayne"

Everyone around the table looks at Robb with a smile. Robb sets the raven letter on the table, looking across at his uncle Edmure Tully.

"It appears not all was lost at that mill. It seems I have now a dead mountain and a mill."

The Blackfish chuckles while Edmure looks a bit discouraged from the belittling from his own nephew.