137. Prepare A Bottle Of Wine

Ling Fan's plan was very detailed.

It had to be said that he had taken advantage of the memories of his past life.

Ling Fan did not deny this.

However…so what? That bargain was his! What's more, luck was also a type of strength, right?

"Kid, there are five minutes left," Leopard looked at his watch and patted Ling Fan on his shoulder.

Ling Fan’s deep consideration, In his eyes, was only absence of mind, so Leopard felt that he still needed to remind Ling Fan of the time.

"Mm," Ling Fan replied after withdrawing his thoughts.

"Lu JBing, how's everything at Wuzi’s side?" asked Ling Fan.

"Don't worry, boss, Brother Wu sent a message three minutes ago. Everything is normal," Lu Bing said.

"Mm, let him grasp the scale properly. Don't go too far and got himself killed," Ling Fan reminded.

Although Lei Wu was sent to go to throw dust in those people’s eyes, those people were not vegetarians.

Actually, he didn't let Lei Wu do this with him this time but let him go to the gathering of the gang alliance, not just because he, as the second hand of the Qing Gang, was more persuasive if he presented.

Actually…he had his own selfish motives as well.

For Lei Wu, this subordinate who had been following him for two lifetimes, Ling Fan had actually taken him as his family. In his past life, he couldn't fulfill his promise to help him find his son, then help him get rich. Later, after he died, he had no idea how he was doing. But in this life, his promise was almost fulfilled. He didn't want to let anything happen to him now.

After all…

Even though about the thing they were going to do, he had come up with an exquisite plan and he was determined to get that batch of goods…

However, there still might be an accident.

Since the other side's power…was not weak, and what he knew was just something he had learned through the news reports in his previous life…

Thinking of this, Ling Fan suddenly took out his phone and input a series of numbers skillfully.

The call was quickly picked up.

“Fan…” The voice on the phone was as pleasant as ever, with a lazy feeling.

When he heard the familiar voice, Ling Fan's mouth subconsciously hooked up.

"Kid, it's about time. We should…" Leopard moved forward and turned around. He wanted to remind Ling Fan that it was almost time and they should go.

However, the moment he turned around, he saw Ling Fan who was making a call made a shush gesture at him…

Seeing Ling Fan's hand gesture, Leopard subconsciously swallowed back what he was going to say next.

However, deep down, he couldn't help but start to complain.

Holy crap! You are still making a call now?! Besides, can you at least consider us single dogs’ feeling?