Brinda reveals the biggest secret

Anirudh returns Haveli in extreme rage. He is shivering but his extreme anger hides it.

~In RC Haveli~

Trilochan is shocked to see Anirudh in that condition.

Thaku ma covers him with towel.

Anirudh breathes in and out due to rage.

Trilochan: Are you fine?

Anirudh: Kaka, tomorrow I will keep full stop to everything. Enough of bearing pains.

Trilochan: What happened? Why you are speaking like this?

Anirudh informs Trilochan that had happened in police station.

Everyone are shocked.

Trilochan: How dare he is? Chandra, come let me show the hell to him.

Anirudh: No, Kaka. Wait! Today everyone laughed at Bondita. Tomorrow I will make everyone to laugh that Inspector.

Chandra listens it and grows angry on Brinda as she was the reason for everything.

He rushed to the store room with highly sour lemons.

He forcibly opened her mouth and squeezed the sour lemon.

Brinda: Heyy, what the hell is this?

Chandra: I said na, whenever my family members sheds tears I will torture you.

He again poured sour essence of lemon in her mouth. Brinda can't bear it.

Brinda: Why you are torturing me like this?

Chandra: Is it paining?

She nods yes.

Chandra: I need this. You should not even think in your dreams again of giving pain to my family.

Brinda: Your family? What's your family? You do not belong to this family. You don't even belong to Das parivar. For the first time I am seeing a man staying in his in laws, no this is not even your in laws family now. Don't you have shame?

Anirudh hears it from outside and enters the room furiously.

He slapped her left and right.

Chandra worries on hearing her words.

Anirudh: Who said he is shameless? Who said he doesn't belongs to this family? He is son of Thaku ma. He is my brother. He is the protector of our family. He is not shameless. But you are!

Chandra becomes emotional.

Anirudh takes a chair, put before her and sat on it.

He opens her blind fold.

Anirudh: Look, don't test my patience. I am already in extreme anger. Tomorrow is hearing. You should come with me to the court and you must accept all your crimes.

Brinda: What if I say no?

Chandra opened her blind fold and squeezed the peel of lemon into her eyes which gave her burning sensation.

Brinda closed her eyes and screamed.

Anirudh: Now you know the answer. If you deny to obey me then Chandrachur will torture you. And you know very well he is not softer like me.

Brinda: Do whatever you want. It will be a loss for you only. You betrayed me. You told me that you will marry me. My Love was true for you. Everything was going good but that Bondita ruined everything.

Anirudh losses his patience.

Chandra: Anirudh, words will not work with her. Leave her to me, I will bring her to the court tomorrow.

Brinda smirked at him. Anirudh nods no.

Anirudh: This way will not help us. She will not obey us.

He takes out the gun and points towards her.

Brinda: Your foolishness is driving you in wrong path. I am your only witness to save that idiot. What will you do after killing me?

Anirudh loads the bullet.

Chandra: Wait, let me handle her. Hey you, tell us what you want? Why you are doing these things?

Brinda: Don't you know what I want?

Chandra slapped her.

Anirudh: Are you mad? Why you are running behind a married one? Look at me, I am 35. Look at you, you are like 20-23. Don't you have common sense?

Brinda: Bondita is also 24. Is she a mad then?

Anirudh hits the table in rage. Brinda smirked.

Chandra: Who the hell are you? Why you are taking our lives?

Brinda: I wonder, how Anirudh can't recognise me still.

Anirudh and Chandrachur looks at her confusingly.

Brinda: Anirudh, do you remember your bachpan ka pyar?

Anirudh's face changed.

Brinda: Well, how will you remember it? "Saudamini Baumik" is her name. Don't you?

Anirudh is shocked.

Anirudh: Who are you?

"Brinda Baumik", she smirked.

Chandrachur and Anirudh are extremely shocked.

Brinda: Well, you know my truth now. I thought not to expose it. But, what to do?  You betrayed Mini. She believed you tremendously. But you cheated her and married that Bondita.

Anirudh: I can't believe anything. Where is Mini now? I heard that she is dead.

Brinda: Yeah, she was about to die. But her sister Brinda saved her. I think these information are enough to understand everything from the begining.

Chandra: Anirudh, don't believe her.

Brinda showed the tattoo of her name and Mini's name. They are astound.

Anirudh: You revenged us?

Brinda: Mini said you are very clever. But No. You can't even find who I am. It's ok, because you have never seen me after I grown up.

Anirudh is speechless.

Chandra: Now what you want?

Brinda: Anirudh should come with marry me in front of Mini.

Anirudh: Hey fool! I have a wife, I have two children.

Brinda: I don't care.

Chandra: Anirudh, let's end her story.

Anirudh thinks on.

Chandra tries to shoot her.

Anirudh: Stop!

Chandra looks at him with doubted face!

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️