14

I woke up with very puffy eyes. I looked at the desk. The book is here. I don't know my mom brought it. I took it and opened the second page.

Page 2

~Beautiful Ah Reum~

Hi, Kim Ah Reum, this is Jungwon, again. I know reading page 1 making you so shocked. I know. But I need you to know. I'm happy now. I'm so happy that I can give you my heart. I'm happy knowing that my heart will never stop beating for you. On page 1 I wrote I want to hug your warm body, to kiss your soft pink lips. I want cute pictures with you, I want them. I want all of it. I want the pointless bickering, the long walks, the late night phone calls, the good morning texts. to hold your hand, to call you baby. The joking, the wrestling, the fights. I'm a little embarrassed but I have to tell you the truth. But I did three of it. Remember when I'm waiting for you in front of your room. You went to me and I hugged you. Maybe not too long hugged but it's worth it. It feels really good actually. I love it when you hugged me back. And about the kiss. When you went to the surgery room. You're unconscious laying on the bed. It's the last day of my life seeing you. You're so beautiful even in that hospital clothes. I just knew it. I looked at your face and kissed your soft pink lips Ah Reum. I hope you didn't mad at me for kissing you on that unconscious condition. I know you probably think I'm a weird guy. Yeah if I was you, I will think the same as you. I know you are confused right now because how can I write this. Actually, I wrote this book the day I hugged you, and about the kiss. It's not happening right now, but I will do it on the day you're getting the surgery, I mean we. When we're getting the surgery. I promise you. But first I will be asked permission from your father and mother first. You can ask them about this and please don't be mad at your mom and dad. They trying their best for you. I love you, Kim Ah Reum. I will always love you.

-Yang Jungwon

I hope you guys like this chapter <33