ninety eight

۵ love is in the air ۵

February 14th, 2021
Los Angeles, California

Josie's pov

It was Valentine's Day and I was 2 months pregnant already. We haven't told the media about our pregnancy just yet. "Baby" seb yelled as he came up the stairs. "In here with the puppy" I said. He walked into our room. "Hey there pia" he said calling out at the dog.

I smiled as she licked his face. "So you want to go grab some crepes out in downtown and then come back?" He asked me. "Yes please" I said smiling. I put on a brown dress with white polka dots and some white strapy heels. My hair was a messsy and wavy. I threw on a matching brown headband with my mask and white bag.

"You ready Bebe" he asked and I nodded my head. We got in the car and drove to get crepes. We walked along the beach as we ate our crepes. Then on our way back to the car we saw a little flower stand. "Come on" he said grabbing my hand.

I picked out a bouquet and he told me to smile for the photo even though I had a mask. I slightly covered my belly with the bouquet so you couldn't see my little bump. Afterwards, we headed straight home. I gave pia a bath and took her out to pee. "You get ready for our valentines date" he said walking outside to me.

"You know we are still in pandemic so our date takes place in our home" i said. "So?" He said looking at me. "Can I just wear pjs" I asked and he smiled then chuckled. "Nope now get ready baby mama" he said walking back inside. "Okay baby daddy" I yelled back smiling.

"Come on pia let's go inside" I said as we walked in the house. I took a shower then got ready. I a loose black dress and some sandals to pair with it.

I walked downstairs to see the living room all nicely decorated and the dinner table all set with food. "Did my baby daddy just cook for me?" I said walking over to him to give him a hug. "Gotta feeed my baby mama" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. "Happy Valentine's Day baby" he said smiling. "Happy Valentine's Day darling" I said giving him another kiss before we took our seats.

"I made us some chicken Alfredo pasta with a side a steamed veggies and mashed potatoes" he said serving me a plate. "Oh and I even baked us dessert" he said taking a seat. "Wow you are in good mood" I said smiling at him.

We sat and ate dinner. Afterwards, we watched a romance movie before deciding to have a paint off. We both painted a painting for us to hang in the nursery. "I can't wait to meet the little baby" seb said as he hugged my belly.

"Do you want to know the gender?" I asked him. He gave it some thought before saying "no, I want to be surprised and either way I'll love this baby with all my heart" I smiled at him as he looked at me.

"Okay good because I want a gender reveal party" I said. He chuckled at my comment. "Of course you would" he said shaking his head. "If it's a boy Sebastian jr" he said giving me a smirk.

"Oh honey I have a list of baby names that I made since I was 10" I said smiling at him. "Let's hear it then" he said laying next to me on the bed. So I started saying my list and we started picking out names for either gender.

end of chapter.